Chapter 4

<I awoke with a headache, in a dark room. I sat up and looked around the place trying to make out what the room looked like. Right then, I remebered the whole hospital experience with mom. My head immediatly turned left (where my mom was supposed to be, laying in a bed with surgeons around her). But, there wasnt a bed, instead there was a wall. The wall had pictures all over it, and that's when I found out I was in my own bedroom.>  Afraid and wondering what was happening, I started screaming and mom rushed into my room.

Mom: "What's wrong honey??" *Worried look on her face*

Me: "Are you okay?? Where am I? Why am I here?"

Mom: "Im fine, why do you ask?"

Me: "Last I know, you were in the hospital because we got in a car crash"

Mom: "Im sorry honey but you fell at school and hit your head. You have been dilusional so we brought you to the hospital, they put you on medication and you have to stay home for a while."

Me: "I hit my head? Did you see what happened?"

Mom: "Unfortunately the doctor told me that it might not be a good idea to tell you. See the thing is you might get worried about the incident. I'd rather have you rest for a while and get some quality sleep." *Kissed Paris's forhead and left the room*

<Well then, thats not exactly what I expected to hear. But now that I think about it, why is she keeping this secret from me? I should have the right to know how the heck I got a minor concussion. I will get some rest on this though, I better not ware myself out for.>    --I got a knock at my door--

Me: "Who is it?" *Trying to yell*

??: "It's Issac, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Me: "Yea come in" *He walked in* "Whats up?"

Issac: "Well, what did mom just tell you? Dad is all suspicious"

Me: "What do you mean? Does he not know what happened to me?"

Issac: "Lets just say mom is acting really weird, Im not sure what got into her but we thought that you said something to her to make her mad."

Me: "No I didn't say anything! You know I would't, besides Im only half minded right now..I got a tiny concussion, dont you know?"

Issac: "GOD ON HEAVEN! A CONCUSSION!?!?"

Me: "Shhh keep it down. You didn't know??"

Issac: "GOD thats why mom is acting weird! She told us that you just bumped your head and she want's you to sleep a little. We didnt think much of it."

Me: "Gosh, shes keeping more secrets than I can keep, and I can keep A LOT of secrets."

Issac: "Oh just shut up. Anyway, I will let you rest. Thanks for letting me know what happened." *He got up and started walking to the door and Paris grabbed his hand and pulled him back, giving him a serious look*

Me: "Don't you dare tell mom I told you. If she was trying to keep it secret and I just told you, Im going to be dead meat. Even more than I am now.."

Issac: "I got it, no worries lil sis." *He walked out of the room shutting the door quietly*

<I started getting shivers down my spine, knowing that mom is keeping secrets from the family. It doesn't seem like her. I mean, she's usually the LAST person on Earth to do such a thing to her OWN family. This whole incident must really have spooked her, or maybe it's something else. Something totally different that she's keeping away from us. Maybe she saw something, and knowing me, she wouldn't want to tell. Maybe, the whole car crash DID happen, but she didn't get hurt as bad, and IM the one with the SERIOUS injury.. there are a lot of questions to ask.. it's wether or not I will get the answer..................

ZzZzZzZz---I fell fast asleep---ZzZzZzZz