Chapter 2

I woke up this morning with the weirdest feeling. As if something was watching me. I had only an hour to get to school so I ignored it and got ready. I must have missed my alarm clock because I noticed that the family was already up, making a racket downstairs. I NEVER miss my alarm clock..its usually so alarming! I must have forgot to turn it on last night, or maybe I was just in a very deep sleep. Anyway, to tell about the dream I had, it was un-explainable. I would have to conclude that it may have been the weirdest dream I've ever had. In the dream, I was in the forest behind our house. I was walking..just walking. But I didnt know where my destination was. It was dark in there. I couldn't tell if it was daytime or night time, and I kept hearing strange sounds. Tree's were rustling above me as if they were warning me of danger. All of a sudden my phone rang, which is unusual because like I said, there is NO cellular service in the woods. And when I looked at my phone to pick it up..the most mysterious thing happened. The call was from my friend, Liz. Except for that Liz....is dead...she has been for two years now. I got a very eerie feeling inside. Her number was the same, her picture was the same. It was like she was still alive and healthy. I didnt know what to think. But I started running, and I didnt stop. Then I woke up. Thank gosh for that! Dreams are just dreams though. It couldn't have meant anything. So I let it go..      

         Mom bursted in my room.

Mom: "Sweetie! Your still in bed?! You have to get up now. School starts soon and you dont want to be late."

Me: "Alright mom. Got it."

Mom: "Okay I will be downstairs. Do NOT take your time please!"

Me: "Yes I know mom!" *I rolled my eyes*

*She left the room*

I got up and ran to my closet and picked out the best clothes I could find in a short amount of time. I didnt really care to do my hair that well, so I just brushed through it and put a clip in to pull my bangs back. I ran downstairs, and to my surprise, no one was there. It was dead quiet. I got that same creepy feeling I did in my dream. As I was in deep thought, wondering what happened, I felt a cold breeze on my neck. I turned around and noticed that the front door was wide open. I looked at it for a minute, asking myself how it was just sitting open. When all of a sudden..my brother popped out from the side of the door.

Issac: "BOO!" *He laughed*

Me: "You may be the meanest brother ever!" *Said sarcastically (Only for a joke)*

Issac: "Thanks sis. We have to go though. Mom thought she would drive us in since we are going to be late."

Me: "Alright! Lets go!" *I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door. Remembering to shut it!*

Author's Note: Sorry for the short chapters..but long ones don't always keep the reader's attention AND I also dont have a whole lot of time! :) Hope your liking the story so far!