11°

Banana all in that split, bet them girls can't do you like this
So I heard you're out here looking for me, and I wanna know if it's true
If you've been looking for love, then I've been looking for you

|Sinai|

I'm currently in my office at head quarters, trying to get my work done. My brain is telling me to do my work but my body is like give up already. I kind of give up on work and put my head on the desk and close my eyes. I hear knocking on the door but ignore it. I was really hoping that they person takes a hint that no ones here but I hear the door open and close lightly. I know it had to be Galina because Dad wasn't here,well I think dad wasn't or maybe he was.

I move my head a little and see Colby next to me. "Are you okay?"he asked me. I nod "yeah I just really need a break from everything. I knew taking over as general manager would pile up my work but at this point. I might of a breakdown." I said.

"I'm kind of surprised it hasn't happened yet. Remember how you couldn't handle having so much on your plate that you would have panic attacks. " He said.

"Yeah well a lot has changed since being pregnant. So how can I help you?" I said.

"First come sit with me on the couch." He said then leads me to the couch that I had in my office and makes me lay down on him.

At this moment I was mentally thanking myself for making me get this couch in my office. "Do you miss being young?" He asked.

"What do you mean like age wise or just not being worried about stress." I asked.

"Not having to worry about work and sneaking off to have little dates and rushing back when your dad realized you were missing." He said.

So I knock at the door
You was standin' with a bottle of red wine, ready to pour
Dressed in long black satin and lace to the floor
So I went in, then we sat down start kissing, caressing

"I missed that too but that was like years ago, we're different people now." I said.

"How about we be kids again?" He asked.

"My busy schedule doesn't include sneaking off." I said.

"Well make your assistant add it to your busy schedule because I'm not taking no as answer." He said.

"Fine, let's go before I change my mind or before my dad busts in here and see me not doing work." I said getting off of Colby.

"The rebellious Sinai, I really like this part of you." Colby said smirking.

"Shut up and let's go." I said walking out the door.

I was checking this girl next door
When her parents went out
She phoned said, "hey boy, come on right around"

I mean me and her parents were kind of cool
But they ran a fine line between me and you
We were just doing things young people in love do