Looking down at the four little pink plus signs, they were staring back at me. Deep down I knew if I was pregnant , I would want to keep the child because I came from not so really loving caring family, I mean I love my sisters but if it wasn't about track then what is life? Galina, my sister has always been the favorite of the family she’s married to Leati Anoa'i as known as Roman Reigns and yes he is my brother in law but before this let’s take you back to where it all began….. 

|THREE MONTHS AGO|

It was my twenty six birthday. Galina wanted to throw me a birthday party at the club I own called Nyxx. Don't ask me why I named it, Nyxx. Because I don't even know myself. I just wanted something people would talk about.

I mean business is great. Galina wanted Leati's friends to come. I personally didn't know any of them even though they're always at Galina's house.

She thought it was because I wasn't social enough or the fact that I tend to get into fights. I believe it's a sign that I'm not might to be friends with certain people.

She didn't even care about what I had to say about the guest list so she just invited everyone.

After two weeks of her planning my party, tonight was the night. I put on my birthday outfit. Earlier that day, my boyfriend decided he wanted to break up because he was in love with another girl. I was so mad that I broke his nose. Who the fuck does that?

So night my plan was to get drunk and not remember anything. I walked out my house and headed to the club.

|3 hours later|

The door to Seth’s house opened and we were flat out wasted. We were removing our clothes and I was at the club for my birthday with everyone to forget my nasty breakup I had with my ex. Seth arrived at the club we started talking and drinking and now we’re here…

|PRESENT|

I headed to the doctor and was nervous. I twitted “Not feeling well” and everyone was concerned. I got in my car and shut the door. I started driving for a while and then pulled into the parking garage of the hospital. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car.

I shut the door and opened the door to the hospital. I entered the hospital. I walked over to the elevator and pushed the button to go up. Then, I heard a ding and the elevator doors opened up and I got in. I pushed the third floor button and the door closed.

I finally made it on the third floor and headed to the office. I signed myself in and prayed to god everything was fine. I was like gripping my phone hard.

“Sinai Becker” called the nurse.

I got up and followed the nurse. I got put into exam room seven and Dr. Owens walked in.

“what seems to be the problem?” He asked.

“I took a pregnancy test and it said it was postive” I said.

“Well, I’m going to run and blood and urine test to see what’s going on” He said.

I gave him a urine and blood sample. I was just waiting for the results back and I laid back. Just when I was about to fall asleep the doctor walked in.

"Well, is it good news?" I asked.

"Yes, you are expecting" He said smiling.

I wiped the tears away and he put the cold gel on my belly. I saw the baby on the screen and was smiling.

"Well, you're three months along. Almost four, You will be officially be in three weeks and the baby looks healthy" Dr. Owens said.

I got an appointment for next month and was going to head to the arena to tell someone. I decided to call my sister while I was in the car.

"Hello." I heard her answer.

"Are you by yourself?" I asked stopping at a red light.

"Yeah why?" She said.

"I'm pregnant." I said.

"OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" She yelled into the phone.

"Yes I'm serious. I just left the doctors." I said continuing driving.

"I'm so happy! Whose the father?" She asked.

I was silent for a minute and I guess she took it as now knew who the father is.

"It's Seth isn't it?" She asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled pulling into the parking lot.

"Does he know yet? I thought you said you guys used a condom? Oh God Leati is going to kill him." She asked.

"No, I don't remember. No, not yet. Please don't tell Leati. I'll talk to you later." I replied.

"Alright bye, Nai." She said hanging up the phone.

After talking with Galina, I pulled out my phone, seeing a message from Galina with Seth's number. I then text his phone. 

'We need to talk, please text me.'