I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.
∽Maya Angelou

•|2 weeks later|•

*wakes up*
*checks phone*
*goes back to sleep*

20 mins later finally decides to get up again and takes a shower , brushes teeth.

I had the house to myself because Colby had to be in California for the next show or something, I wasn't really paying attention to what he had said because I was focused on my beauty sleep. I didn't really have anything planned for the day. So I was just going to spend my day in my living room watching reruns of teen wolf. That was until I got a knock on my door well more like banging.

I got open and looked at the security camera and saw my family standing there with Leati banging on my door. This is it they finally have decided to kill me. Maybe I should hide and wait until they leave but my car is there so I think they know I'm here. I was staring at the screen to see if they would just leave until I saw Leati taking out a key and unlocking my front door. Who the fuck gave him a key? Only two people have keys. Bahja and Colby.

I'm gonna kill one of them."why are you looking at the T.V. like that? " a voice said from behind me.

"He's turning her into a monster look at her face it's just like his." Another voice said.

"She had that face way before he came into the picture, she just did it behind your back when you weren't looking " a voice said. I turned around to be faced with my mom, dad, sisters, brother, and cousin in laws.

"She's alive " jey said.

"What are you guys doing here? Who gave you a key to my house? " I asked.

"I find it funny how Colby has a key but your own mother doesn't. " My mom said.

"I think it's because you haven't talked to her in months." my sister molisa said.

"Don't catch a attitude with your mother " my dad said.

"Ignore them, Colby gave us the key because well we need to talk." leati said.

"Fine " I said.

"Everyone sit down and sweetie your home is beautiful " my mom said taking a seat next to me.

"Thank you so what do you guys want to talk about? " I said.

"Everything. Why didn't you contact any of us?" Undline asked.

"Really? You guys shut me out." I said.

"How could you think like that? " my mom asked.

'Because when I first started my business, dad didn't support me and none of y'all did either. Look what happened when you guys found out. Dad called me cursing my ass out and mom stand next to him encouraging him to say horrible things to me about Colby. Galina and Undline two people who I thought were my best friends turned against me. It had to take people like Bahja to bring them and me together. And don't get me started on how none of y'all haven't contacted me since I got pregnant." I said crying.

Everyone looked shocked by my outburst and also due to fact that I don't cry. I have a hard time crying in front of my family.

"That's not true and you know it " leati yelled.

"You know what I should have done this the moment y'all step foot into my house acting like there's nothing wrong with the way y'all treated me, GET THE FUCK OUT, ALL OF YOU NOW! " I yelled and I grabbed my key from leati's hand.