Chapter 6~~one "it"

Last time!!! 

By this time, everyone was looking at the men, who clearly wanted the attention. And unfortunately, noticed the presence of the police. "Well.. Well... Well.. Just what we need to start getting recognition."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

"Let's start off quick and simple, we are the scorpions." one of the members on the left said.

I stood up quickly and stared them straight in the eyes, not wanting to back down, or show signs of weaknesses.

"Aw, look it! It's trying to be strong! That's adorable!" the man, who seemed to be the leader, causing all the other members. You growled and clenched your fists at they referring to you as it... a term you aren't very fond of...

Suddenly, Jones got up and stood next to next to you, as he does all of them stop laughing "I'm sorry, but insulting authorities can land you in jail, I suggest you back off." he says.

The main one steps up. "That's hilarious, you're trying to protect it!" After he said that, you could tell everyone else at the table getting uneasy, and Jones was getting mad too.

"Should I suggest you shut your mouth again?" Jones said, obviously annoyed. "We are all people here, not things."

Grace stood up as well, "We do not wish to cause any trouble.."

One of the side guys looked at you and said, "What if we do, though?" he asked and turned to the main guy. "Is she the one the bosses are looking for, it looks like her..."

You felt very confused and slightly... never mind very creeped out that they were looking for someone.

"I guess so, pretty lucky huh... what's your name doll?" the main guy said and walked closer.

You growled and stuck your hand in front of his face which stopped him from walking any closer, unlike all the other members, he had a bandana not only on his head but also over his face, leaving is blue eyes the only thing you could see. "Oh, why the hell would I tell you?"

He smirked, "Looks like her," he said and turned around. "Well, looks like we no longer need to be here now to us?"

As he turned around you noticed a black scorpion tattoo on his back. You imprinted the image into your head, know it would be important. They all left, the main one winking at you as he left. You rolled your eyes and sat down, a little shaken but otherwise ok.

"Seen them before?" Jones asked and sat back down next to you. "Never in my life..." you said nervously and looked at the ground. Dark memories streaming through your head.

Grace notices your mood change and gets up. "How about we call it a night?" she says with a smile.

"Ya.. sure.." you say and get up without looking at them, "I'll see you guys tomorrow..." you leave the restaurant. As you walked down the path to your apartment you can't help but think about their words.

As you finally got back to your house and laid on the couch and eventually fell asleep.

Ya! All done! Any ideas? I will gladly take them XD

Thank you for reading my book! You guys are seriously the best!

Luna~<3