Chapter 5~One night out

(Y/N) POV

You sat at your desk looking through some files from the last case with Jones. "So, that other guy who was a suspect is part of the vipers' gang?" you asked and looked at his file.

 "So, that other guy who was a suspect is part of the vipers' gang?" you asked and looked at his file

(Wish I could make it bigger, sorry >~<)

"Yep," Jones replied "One of the two gangs, the other one is the skulls. They both cause us a lot of trouble..."

"I would expect as much, gangs usually mean trouble," you said and laughed nervously. You put down the files and looked at the clock, only 5:30pm. All of a sudden the door opened, making you jump. "H-huh?!"

A small group of people came in, including Nathen and Chief Samuel. "Hello Chief," Jones said as you looked at all the people. There were three people you didn't recognize. Two guys, and a girl.

"Hello Jones, we are here to introduce (Y/N) to the rest of the team," the chief said and nodded at the three people, "You obviously know Nathen from earlier, so why don't you start Ramirez," he said and the man with the police uniform stepped forward. He looks about 40 years old, with short black hair, light brown eyes, and a mustache above his lips.

"Hello, officer! I am Ramirez! I work as a police detective here!" he said excitingly. You laughed at his excited tone, "Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/N)." you said and smiled. The next guy walked up to you. "I'm Alex! But you can call me the Digital God if you want too!" he said confidently. Jones just rolled his eyes. "That's not going to happen Alex..." he said.

"I could at least try!" he said. Alex has neck-length brown hair, he has dark brown eyes along with wearing a pair headphones around his neck. He was wearing an untucked gray hoodie with a white pixel art on the right side. On the left, there is a pocket which consists of three pens and a USB stick, along with a pair of brown jeans.

The girl rolled her eyes, "You are all acting like children." she said and walked over and shook your hand. "I'm Grace, Grace Delaney," she said and smiled, "I work here as the lab chief." Grace has long hair tied in a ponytail resting on her right shoulder, she wore a pink blouse under her white lab coat, and an earth brown office skirt. The left side of her lab coat read "GPD". She would also wear a black necklace with a brown ring in the middle.

"Grace your so formal! Have some fun!" Alex complained. "Ya, well at least I do my job and don't just play video games." she snapped back as Alex blushed in embarrassment.

"Can we not do this now?" Jones asked and turned to the chief, "So why is everyone here?"

"A celebration for our new co-worker! We are going out to eat!" Chief said everyone cheered.

"Sounds fun," you said and shut down your computer, "Let's go!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Time skip to the restaurant!

You all sat around a large table and started to read your menus, looking for what to eat.

"So, when did you guys sta---" you started to say when the door of the restaurant flung open. You quickly spun around to see a group of guys wearing black tank-tops and black jeans walked in. Then you noticed two things that made you freak out.

You quickly turned around. They all had matching tattoos and black bandanas. You leaned over to Jones and whispered, "Jones... I think they might be part of a gang."

By this time, everyone was looking at the men, who clearly wanted the attention. And unfortunately, noticed the presence of the police. "Well. Well... Well.. Just what we need to start getting recognition."

ARE YOU GUYS PROUD OF ME!!!! I FINALLY DID IT!!!! FIIIINNNAALLLY!! 

I apologize it took so long! You guys have been GREAT about it! Thank you so much! 

I want you guys to name the new gang.. like give them a name/symbol. I have one it just SUCKS *cough cough, scorpions, cough cough* Leave any other ideas in the comment please!

 Make sure to vote and follow to know more about me and my other book! Thank you again! 

Luna~<3