Epilogue

I was laying on the couch, tired from the long day. Louis and I had been married for 5 years, still lived in my old house, and had traveled all over the world. Liam was now engaged to Eleanor and Harry was fancying this girl from the US. Life had changed, but all the changes were for the better.

I started dosing off just as the door opened. I didn’t bother opening my eyes as Louis walked in and crept to me. “You’re so peaceful when you’re trying to sleep.” he commented and I hummed, “Emphasis on ‘trying’.” “Oh, you know you can’t sleep without me.” he teased, kissing my cheek. I smiled, still keeping my eyes closed, “I know.” He crawled onto the couch with me and placed his hand on my belly, which bared a good sized bump, “How’s our unborn princess doing?” I smiled and opened my eyes, “She’s good.” I felt bump and gasped, “Lou…she’s kicking.” I moved his hand to where she was and she kicked again. Louis grinned, “That she is, Skylar. Maybe, she‘s play football like me.” I laughed, “Maybe she will.” Louis kissed my belly, where our daughter was and then, smiled lovingly. Louis was gonna make a great father. I knew it.

“Well, come on, Juliet.” Louis coaxed, helping me up, “Let’s go upstairs.” I smiled and before we walked upstairs, I stopped at looked at two very important frames at the bottom of the stairs.

One was a drawing of Louis that I had drawn long ago, complete with the tearstain, proving the timeless love behind it.

The other was a 4 year old letter that read;

“Dear Sky,

This is Lou. I hope this letter reached you and not someone else. I’ll assume it did. I wanted to start these letters so your brother won’t know about everything we say. Hey, I love him, but this needs to be our relationship, not OUR relationship.

Look, I’ve rewritten this letter over and over on the plane ride here, and read it over and over before I had the nerve to send it. I feel like we have some form of chemistry. We had it on the day we met, remember? I looked into your big green eyes, and couldn’t look away again. Emotions that can grow into something better, and long-lasting.

I’m sorry if this letter tells of unrequited feelings; I just need to know if you feel what I feel to.

I have to go. The Boys are asking me what I’m doing, and that would ruin the whole ‘secret thing’ haha…

Until the next call, I’ll think of you as my Juliet

Love,

Romeo (Louis)

PS: Texts are less romantic, but easier to read on the go. Here‘s my number….”

I snickered as I reached the end; that letter had started everything. Our love. Our relationship. I wouldn‘t have wanted it to be any other way. I felt Louis’ arms wrap around my waist and rest on my belly. “Still reading old letters?” he teased. I nodded, “I’ll always read this letter.” I rested my hands on his, “I love you, Romeo.” “I love you too, Juliet.” he whispered, resting his head on my shoulder.

I smiled. Those fans way back then did have a point. Stylinson was real. Well, that was only half true.

The End