Part 5- Make This Work

"Louis..." Harry said, with his over-protective look, "I think you should go." I looked at Louis, who nodded at my brother, looking back at me longingly, and then, walked back out the window. After he was out of sight, I looked at my hands that were on my lap.

"How long?" Harry asked, referring to Louis' and my 'close contact'. "2 months..." I mumbled and Harry sat where Louis was before. "I think you two should stop..." he said, his voice low, "It'll be less heart-break that way." "No..." I said, looking up, "I can't do that..." Harry sighed, "I get it; you were lonely and looked for someone to fill that gap..."

"Don't you dare tell me how I feel." I would have snapped, but I felt too upset for that, "Everyone in the world knows you, and most of them love you. Not one person knows about me, and even if they did, they would never love me like you. You can't even begin to understand how I feel." "And Louis does?" he asked, and I shook my head, "No, but at least he tries to."

Harry looked down, and I did the same. After a few moments, I broke the silence, "Would he ever hurt me?" Harry looked up, and I continued, "I mean intentionally." "Never..." he said seriously, "He's not like that". "Then, please.... just let us be happy." I begged. "You know he's gonna have to lie about you." he said, "Tell the press he's single, and for the sake of secrecy, put the band before you. Are you ok with that?" I nodded, "If he's not lying to me, I'm willing to try anything..." Harry kissed my cheek, "Good night Sky. I'll see you in the morning." I nodded, "Good night, Haz..."

The next morning, I sent Louis a text;

"How did you fare Romeo?

-Juliet"

Before too long, he sent his response;

"Well, I'm assuming, since Harry hasn't yelled my head off, that we're still together :)

-Romeo"

I smiled;

"Haha Yes... I'm sorry about the rude interruption

-Juliet"

"Nah. No problem. I would have done the same if I caught one of the boys with one of my sisters.

-Romeo"

I smiled, and Harry walked in, with my breakfast. He looked at my texts before I could pull my phone away;

“Understood. This is now Harry by the way, why didn’t you say anything to me?”

While I fought Harry for my phone, it vibrated;

"Honestly, I didn't know how to. After saying that my sisters were off-limits, and then slowly falling for yours..."

"Were you embarrassed of her?" Harry asked, and Louis replied quickly;

"Not at all. I just... Didn't know how to tell you how I felt about her..."

I retrieved my phone, and I sat down, as I replied to Louis;

"And how do you feel?"

Harry sat down beside me, and read over my shoulder. I could almost hear Louis as I read his response;

"Like everyone does when there are in love. Every time I talk to her, it feels perfect. And I know that it gonna be hard. To feel that strongly for someone, and never tell anyone. I’m willing to try, if she is… I want to make this work…”

I looked at Harry, with glossy eyes, and he nodded approvingly. I sent my response;

“I love you too, Romeo. And we WILL make this work

-Juliet”