Dots of Blue

*Mandy*

"Dots or stripes" I asked Kiken. He seemed disintrested. "Fine." I laughed. "Dots then."

I had a date with Adrian today. We'd been talking for almost four days now, dusk to dawn. And yesterday night, in his nervous, cute voice, he asked me. He said "Mandy, I'd really like to take you on a date of you don't mind." And obviously I said yes.

I had asked him where we were going so I could dress appropriately and he said, wear something pretty. So... a dress was pretty right?

I laughed gleefully. I felt so happy and as light as a feather. For the first time in my entire life, I had a date.

Wait.

That's not right...

There was...

I closed my eyes, head burning, heart hurting.

There was a knock on my door. "Sweetheart, there's a rather handsome young man at the door asking for you."

My heart leaped and I rushed to finish puting together my outfit for my very first date.

*Neko*

Please. Please let her be safe.

*Jeff*

I'm going to regret the crap out of this.

*Kevin*

"She was a freaking mastermind, I agree. But she should be no match for all twenty of you. Get your freaking heads in the game here! This isn't a game."

They gave me confused looks. Idiots. All of them.

I missed Blue. My sweet Sapphire Blue. What a troublingly wonderful woman I had let slip through my fingers. Her daughter. Yes, the DNA had proved it. My Sapphire Blue had this sweet child and had let her be caputered. She had hid her from me for all these years. And now, now it was too late. Even with this....this hurt and regret I feel. Its too late now. I'm the bad guy. I must play my part.

Blue's child will be no more once I have found her secrets.