867-5309

*Mandy*

I got his number. And I freaked out. Marjorly. Adrian. His name was Adrian and he gave me his number.

For some reason or another (I was low key stalking him) we just happened to go to the same coffee shop after getting done at the library. I was reading my romance novel and drinking my hot chocolate near the bathrooms when he came out and noticed me.

"Mandy?" He said. "Well, what a coincidence that we should meet here. Do you....would you mind if i joined you?" And so he did join me after a subtle shrug from me.

We talked about where we grew up and what we liked doing and out family too. I even got to talk about Kiken when he asked if I had pets. But way too soon, it was getting late and he looked at his watch before turning to me.

"Do you have a bookmark yet?"

I stared at him, clueless. Weren't we just talking about his overbearing father? "What?"

"A bookmark. For your book." He motioned to my romance novel. This week I had chosen "Love and the Outcome."

"Oh uhm....I guess not." The truth was I hadn't even read any of it yet, I tried while waiting for him to get out of the bathroom but my anxiety kicked in and i couldn't read worth crap.

"Here." He took out a pen and scribbled on the back of his reciept. He had gotten a hot chocolate too. It was fate.

He handed me his reciept before getting up to leave. "I best be going, but there's my number if you feel like talking again."

I was shocked to be honest. A boy just gave me his number....

"Wait!" I said as he was walking toward the door. "What about you!? Do you have a reci-bookmark yet?"

He smirked before shaking his head. "No,  I don't actually."

I uncrumpled my reciept and took a pen out of my bag. Quickly scribbling my number on it, I held it out to him.

"In case you wanted to call."

It was three beats of my heart before he reached out a hand and took it. He glanced over the numbers before putting it snugly in his book.

"Would It be too forward if I called you tonight?" He asked, redness creeping slowly up and into his cheeks. It was adorable.

I blushed deeply before shaking my head. "Not at all."

He grinned and ducked his head. "I'll talk to you tonight then, Mandy." And then just like that he was gone. And my heart beat on and on like a drum.

For the next hour after I got home, I spent my time jumping on my bed and spinning in circles around my room.

Thoughts of Adrian were the only thing to cross my mind. Gosh, his smile...his blush, his eyes. I mentally swooned. He was gorgeous.

I wanted him.