Close to being in love

It has been hours now that Summer and Logan are stuck inside the freezer not knowing if anybody was to rescue them or looking for them. Summer was now shivering violently since she wasn't wearing warm clothes. Her lips were almost white but her face was flushed. She hugged herself trying to keep her warm but every inch of her skin was piercing cold.

Logan notice how Summer was shivering and trying to keep herself warm and even though he promised that once they get out of there he would leave her alone but at the moment he couldn't leave her alone especially when she is freezing to death. So at the moment they both had to work together to survive the cold. Logan then crawled across the room to sit next to Summer and Summer was to cold to even react to the kind sweet gesture. Logan then sat beside her and put his arms around her, he flinched as he felt how cold she was. Summer then put her head against his chest even though he was also cold himself at least they have a little warmth to keep them alive.

For another hour they both sat like that. Logan's arms around Summer holding her tightly and closely to his chest and Summer trying to move even closer to Logan if that was even possible. That's until a light shined into the room, Summer and Logan looked over to the source of the light and saw the door wide open. A guy who looked like a police shouted "THEY'RE HERE!!!" Summer and Logan's vision was so blurry so they couldn't tell who was the people that came inside and helped them stand and outside the freezer. "Oh my God Summer!!" a girl's voice cried out, Summer could tell it was Lily. "Summer!" Another male voice added in, Summer recognize his voice, her brother. Kendall.

A warm fabric then wrapped around her and she enveloped in a hug with two pair of arms who she guessed was Lily and Kendall. After few minutes of drinking hot chocolate, Summer's vision became clearer. Police and an ambulance was near by and lets not forget the fans that surrounded the place. Some calling out BTRs name and mine but mostly BTR's fans was there since Summer was only a VS model. "How are you feeling sis?" Kendall asked, Summer gave a small smile and said softly "Better." her eyes then drifted to where Logan sat who had a blanket wrapped around him and he was also drinking hot chocolate. James and Carlos was there to keep him company. Logan's eyes then connected with Summers' but he quickly looked away remembering his promise.

Summer's eyes casted down looking at the ground but then a voice called out "Logan!!" a female's voice. She looked up to see a girl with brown wavy hair and a slim figure as she ran to Logan and hugged him. "Vic what are you doing here?" Logan asked his eyes keeping away from Summer. Summer then knew she was Victoria Justice, she was beautiful and bubbly looking. She giggled and said "I care about you Logan that's what." she then kissed Logan's lips tenderly. Making Summer's heart ache even more. she regretted that she listened to her fellow models in VS, she loved them dearly but she just wished she listened to her own heart rather than words but somehow they were right since Victoria was standing in front of her, kissing Logan being in his arms where Summer wanted to be.

Summer also wondered if she didn't lashed out at Logan, if she didn't say words that she now regretted would she be the one in his arms at the moment? now she is left to wonder with what ifs and how come. There wasn't a thing she could do except apologize. She gathered all the courage she had to walk up to him and apologize even if Victoria was in front of him but before she could even get close to him she was bombarded by photographers and interviewers who target VS models. "Ms. Summer how do you feel?" "Ms.Summer, are you currently single?" but one question made them all shut their mouths.

"Ms.Summer what is your relationship with the famous big time rush member, Logan Henderson?"

Everyone was  waiting for her answer, eyes were on her, ears were anticipating her next words. Her eyes scanned her surrounding even Logan and Victoria was looking at her waiting for her answer. She looked down again to the ground and bit her lower lip and as she looked up again to the interviewer she said "Logan is just my brother's best friend.... nothing more." everyone was silent, flashes of the camera kept going off. It was like the whole world was waiting for her to fall in love with Logan.

They were so close to be in love. They were so close.... but Summer threw it all away for what? So she wouldn't end up getting hurt but in the end she just hurt herself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

        Summer sat on the couch with a blanket still wrapped around her since it was still cold for her. She was eating a whole box of pizza to herself, wanting to eat away all the heart ache she is feeling. "Woah! Slow down there or you'll gain weight and you'll get kicked off the VS." Lily said as she entered the room. Summer snorted and said "The VS models need more weight, we all look like sticks... I mean look at Victoria Justice, she's not the thin or fat but she is beautiful." Lily put her hands on her hips and said "Are you jealous?" "Why is everyone keep asking me that I am jealous, for the millionth time-- I am not jealous!" Summer said

but was she?