He gave me Hope

It was late at night, everyone was asleep. Even the BTR stayed at the hospital to sleep because in three days they had to go back to work. Lily and Chad were in the guest room on the couple bed while Kendall was on the single bed, outside on the folding bed/couch was Carlos and James, Logan was on the couch that was across from Carlos and James.

but there was on person who was awake... Summer. She was crying because even though she was angry at the world, she was hurt and sad from it all. She laid still in her bed looking at the window and the only light that was shining upon her was the full moon. In her hand was a mirror, she took a look at herself.... pale, thin and bald. Made her cry even more.

"Life is so unfair."  she murmured to herself

but what she didn't know was that on the other side of the room was Logan, wide awake and listening to her cries and whispers. He couldn't take it anymore, He slowly and quietly got up and tip toed to Summer's bed.

"H..Hey" Logan whispered, Summer jumped a little. "Sorry, If I scared you." he whispered. Summer just looked at him and looked away not speaking or making eye contact.

"Why don't you look at me?" he asked as he put his hand upon hers. "why would you care?" summer asked so coldly. "Because you are my best friend's sister, he keeps talking about you." he whispered, getting Summer's attention.

"Then why doesn't he visit me before?" she asked, holding back the tears that threaten to fall. "He.. He was busy. He told us that you were strong and can survive this." Logan said as he sat on the side of Summer's bed.

Summer was quiet. Logan took a good look at her and said to himself "She's beautiful, with or without hair. but she doesn't believe or see it." Summer bowed her head but Logan put his fingers under her chin pushng her head up so he was eye to eye with her.

"Summer.. Did you know that you are beautiful." he said not breaking eye contact with her. "How can I be beau--" but Summer was cut off as Logan said "You have a spark in your eyes, Hope... Faith... and courage. Not many could have what you have and survive this long."

Summer smiled half heartedly.

Summer blushed as she realized that Logan's fingers haven't left her chin. but all of a sudden Logan started singing Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata! what a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze.

It means no worries for the rest of your days,

It's our problem-free philosophy

Hakuna Matata!

Summer started laughing quietly as Logan sang and did funny moves. As summer smiled widely, Logan pointed at her smile and said "See! You have a beautiful smile, I bet with that smile you could light up a whole room."

"Thank you Logan." Summer said as she tried to not blush. Logan cupped her face and said "Summer, You have people who love and care for you. Show that smile you have and give some hope to people. Believe that anything is possible."

Summer nodded and said "Hakuna Matata." Logan chuckled and showed his dimples and said "Yes! Hakuna Matata, Get some rest. You need it." as he kissed her fore head.

When Logan went back to his couch, for the first time in 2 years Summer slept that night with a smile upon her face.

**************************************

The next day Logan and Summer would spend time together, Logan would bring her flowers and they would talk all day getting to know each other and also the Big Time Rush also joined their conversations. She would get to know each one of them.

She would laugh every time Logan would pull a prank on someone or he would tell a Joke and do funny things. Summer was slowly crushing on Logan.

Secretly at night, Logan and Summer would sneak out of the room, even though Summer wasn't allowed to and they would go to the roof top to look at the stars and talk for hours. but on the last night that they were staying, Summer requested that she and Logan would look at the sun rising.

"Logan, Thank you for agreeing to this." Summer said as they were climbing the stairs, Logan was holding one of her arms so she wouldn't fall or something. "Anything for you beautiful, but remember once the sun is up we have to hurry to the room because if Kendall or Lily found out I brought you up here I would be breakfast tomorrow." he said earning a giggle from Summer.

As they got to the top, they both sat on the edge of the building. "So in about a few minutes the sun would be up." Logan said as he checked his watch.

"Logan, would I get to see you after this?" summer asked, "Of course you will. but this time it won't be us visiting you but it would be you visiting us." he said as he smiled at her, "Thank you Logan! You have been sweet and kind to me ever since you guys came to visit me."  Summer said, she was finally falling in love. Her heart was pumping faster and she could feel butterflies in her stomach. 'Is this how it feels to be in love?' she thought to herself.

Suddenly the sun was about to rise. "oh! it's here!" Logan said as he stood up and he helped summer stood up as well to get a better view. Summer was scared as she looked down, but Logan had his arms around her and he said "Don't worry you won't fall. I won't let that happen." as he looked into her eyes.

They both looked as the sun was coming up, Summer was about to cry because the view was just breath taking. The wind was blowing and she missed how her hair would blow back behind her shoulders. She closed her eyes and felt as the wind blew on her face and how the sun warmed her skin.

Logan's hands slid to her arms and he spread her arms to her side as if they were on the Titanic boat. Summer giggled as she realized what Logan was doing, he soon was singing the weird song from Titanic (like the video on the side, watch it and see how Logan sings the titanic thing with James)

Summer just laughed and opened her eyes to see Logan's face only inches away from her.

within that moment as her eyes connected with Logan's chocolate browns she knew that he has given her hope, a new start, a new breath, a new life to start living.

Logan soon was leaning in... and...

Cliffhangers!! Tell me what you think and don't forget to VOTE if you gusta this story and fan me. :D