You weren't expecting this... expecting me?

"Great work Angels!!" Marco said as the organizer of the next Victoria Secret Fashion Show. All the angels clapped, then Marco said "Summer!! Remember stand on the rising stage until I call your name then take the stage once the runway is in view." they were rehearsing for their show tonight.

Summer smiled and nodded. She was quite excited for her very first Victoris Secret Show, it's been three years now since Summer left the hospital. "Eeeeekkk!!!" Lily squeled from the audience's seat and ran up on stage and hug me. "OMG Summer! I never believed you would be here!" Lily said as she was close to tears of joy, Summer giggled and said "Me too sis! Is kendall gonna be here?"

Lily smiled and said "Of course! They will be here any moment." that's when summer's eyes went wide and asked "What do you mean by they will be here any moment?" Lily folded her arms and asked "I thought Marco told you?" Summer was feeling the dread at the moment as she dashed to where Marco was. "Marco? who is our special guest?" "Since I know that you are the sister of the famous Kendall of Big Time Rush, They are the special guest." he said as he disappeared in the dressing room.

Summer's world just slowed down, she dropped to her knees. She was stronger than she was before but she didn't think she would see Logan this soon. Summer felt a pair of arms on her shoulders bringing her up. "Summer, You are strong you can face him." Brian said with his deep austrailian accent, "Yes summer! Besides look at you now, nice brown hair, tanned skin and fit body. Men are dying to get into your pants. Make him regret." Lily said.

Yes! Lily and Brian knew the story of Logan and Summer, Summer told them when she started crying from the movie A walk to remember. "I know guys!" was all summer could say. Yes she was ready to face Logan but what she worried the most was for three years she struggled to forget him and now that she finally got over him, will the sight of Logan bring back those unwanted feelings of hers and even worst... would they grow even stronger?

------------------------------------------------

It was finally night time, meaning the show was about to start and Summer was a nervous wreck. Why?

well first of all she found out that when she is introduced to the world that she is a new angel the BTR would be performing 'Superstar'

Second she would be wearing a two piece that showed all her curves and very VERY revealing (not that she really mind) with huge wings and she would be afraid that the sight of Logan she would drop her wings ripping her bra off.

Lastly her brother and the rest of the BTR including and especially Logan didn't know she was the newest Angel. They knew they were presenting the newest Angel but they didn't know it was Summer.

"Summer! now!!" Marco called out as she nervously ran to the rising stage and stood there seductively, putting on her seducing face that she practiced for over a year now.

Then the BTR music started and she could hear singing, It was James. Summer was getting nervous but the next voice shook Summer to her very core..... Logan. The rising stage under her started to move upwards, then she heard Marco's voice "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! OUR NEWEST ANGEL.... SUMMER SCHMIDT!!!!" and as she heard her name being called, she swore that all the members of BTR choked.

Once the runway was in front of her and the crowd was cheering for her, shouting her name, whistling and clapping their hands. She saw Logan's jaw drop and also the others but as the music continued she knew the others were singing except Logan.

This was her time, her night, her stage and she will show Logan what its like to be in her world.

She started walking down the stage like a pro, like she has been modeling for years, like she was born to model.

Logan snapped out of it and started singing again but his eyes never left Summer.

As Summer passed Logan she blew him a kiss and when she reached the end of the stage she posed and winked.

She took her precious time and as she went back stage, the members of BTR went to sit next to Lily and Brian, they started to ask questions. "Lily, since when did Summer got out of the hospital? it doesn't look like she has Cancer." Kendall asked, "three years ago, she wanted to surprise you. besides shes happy." Lily said as she pointed back to the stage as the rest of the Angels came out including Summer with a different outfit.

Logan suddenly felt guilty and happy at the same time. He was even flattered when Summer blew him a kiss. Would Summer take him back?

The show was done after a few more hours. Then there was an after party, he was talking with the gang until all of them heard a sweet voice behind them

"You weren't expecting this?"

the only thing on Logan's mind was I wasn't expecting you.