She kissed the bloody guy

It's been a while since I updated this story, and people are threatening to update. lol. So enjoy!

        "YOU WHAT!?!?!" Lily shouted as they were in starbucks earning glares from some of the customers. "It was a mistake Lilypad!" Summer said as she grabbed her latte and made her way to an empty table. "You were suppose to get even with him! Not kiss the guy!!" Lily said as she plopped herself on the empty chair. "I am." Summer said.

Lily rolled her eyes and saw as Summer was about to drink her latte, Lily hit the latte with her hand making the latte fall to the ground. "Hey! I was drinking that!!" Summer whined, "HEY!!" one of the workers shouted, "Sorry! It's her fault!!" Lily shouted as she pointed at Summer and shouted again "Because she kissed the guy who hurt her three years ago!!" Summer rolled her eyes and said "Just let it go Lily" "No! I'm not gonna let it go! For the first time you fall in love and he hurts you! I'm not gonna let that happen!" Lily hissed.

"Hey!" Brian greeted them, "Yoo! Brian!!" Summer greeted him as he accidentally stepped on the spelt latte. "Is this your latte?" Brian asked but Summer just pointed at Lily. "What happened here?" Brian asked in his deep voice as he put his hands on his hips. "Summer here kissed Logan!" Lily said "Really? Isn't that a good thing?" Brian asked, but Lily just groaned and stomped out of the store with Brian behind her. Summer chuckled at how they always fight like this.

"Hello beautiful!" someone said, Summer looked up to see Logan Henderson. Her heart melted like a five year old eating her grandma's cookies for the first time. "Hey Logan!" Summer greeted him now regretting that she didn't get even with him. "So I was wondering if you would like another date?" he asked, making Summer nervous.

Summer loved Logan but she is still in denial at the moment. She didn't want to go on another date with him fearing she will fall deeply in love with Logan just like she would fall in a hole with Logan's name on it and be trapped forever there, with no escape and that worried her. She didn't want to get hurt again she loved herself too much to let that happen again. "Ummm..." Summer said as she was still thinking of an excuse to get out of this.

"Earth to Logan don't you know the model code? the VS code?" Lily asked as she sat on the edge of Logan's chair, Summer let out a sigh thanking for Lily's great timing. "The VS model what?" Logan asked, "VS model code, it means you get only one date and if the model doesn't fall in love with you within that date then she can't date you again unless you make her--" but lily was cut of when Summer put napkins in her mouth. "Enough said." Summer said as she showed her dashing smile. "Make you fall in love with me?" Logan asked, making Summer hit her head on the table as Logan showed his dimple smile that was too darn gorgeous for her to look at the moment.

"Then I shall do that!" Logan said as he stood up with a grin on his face. "And I won't stop till you fall in love with me." He said "What if I'll never fall in love with you?" Summer asked, "Then I shall die trying." he said as he lowered his head near to hers. Inches away from each others lips.

but before Summer could say anything, Logan quickly kissed her on the lips and ran off. Leaving a very flattered, angry and shocked Summer behind with a Lily who looked like she just wanted to throw the chair at Logan.

"YOU LET THE BLOODY GUY KISS YOU!!" Lily shouted earning more glares from people.

"Bloody hell! I'm in love already!" Summer whispered to herself.