Logansicle

Summer happily walked down the street down to the studio where the VS angels were having a photo shoot. Summer sang to herself 'Walking on sunshine' as she had a bright smile plastered on her face. Then as she entered the studio she was greeted by one of her good friend, Adrianna Lima. "Hey girl! Wow! You must be happy!" she said as she smirked at Summer.

Summer put down her bag and said "You can say that." "Ooohh who is the lucky guy?" she asked as she poked Summer in the shoulder. Summer swayed back and forth on her boots and said "no one special just Logan Henderson," as she walked away and started changing into her first outfit. Adrianna's jaw dropped and said "But he is such a player!" then another model said "Yeah, I heard he dated a fan but then he left her for another celebrity, poor girl." and another added on "Yeah but he was also dating other people at the same time." but then Adrianna said "You know he is dating Victoria Justice." that's when Summer's eyes almost popped out of her sockets and asked "Who?"

"You know that pretty singer brunette girl on the show Victorious." Adrianna said, Summer looked down and felt sad. After last night she thought she had finally changed Logan but I guess you could never change someone. Summer sighed to herself and said "I guess all guys are the same then." as she started putting on her stocking. "Hey girl! Don't be down because of it. just have fun with him. You know no strings attached." she said as if it was such an easy thing. Not falling in love with Logan is super hard.

"I'm not in love with him, I just feel these slight feelings." Summer said "You might not be in love but you might be falling in love. There's a difference." she said "Definitely not falling in love with him." Summer said as she stated a lie. But was she?

-------------------------------------------------------------

        After the photo shoot Summer walked back home but this time it wasn't happily. She looked completely exhausted but she wasn't, she was sad from the inside. Summer was looking at her feet while she walked not caring where she was walking when suddenly Summer walked into someone. "Oh, sorry I didn't see you there." she murmured not looking at the person she just bumped into. "Hey are you alright Summer?" the familiar voice asked, her head snapped up and saw the familiar brown eyes,

Logan.

"I'm fine," she said glumly clearly not wanting to be in his presence. "Hey! What's wrong?" Logan asked with concern. "Why would you care why don't you just go back to your justice girl," Summer said as she continued walking. "Justice girl?" Logan asked with a confused expression shown upon his face. But then it just hit Logan about what Summer was talking about. "Victoria Justice?" Logan asked, Summer's eyes flickered to him but her eyes still looked forward. Logan caught up to Summer and said "You're jealous." as he peeked his head towards Summer.

Summer gasped and said "How could you suggest such a foolish thing. I am not jealous especially when it comes to you!" as she tried walking fast away from the big time rush member. but Logan quickly caught up and said "It's okay to be jealous Summer, I mean I get jealous sometimes when men stare at you on your shows," Summer rolled her eyes and said "Just leave me alone."

"I'll leave you alone if you admit that you are jealous." he said Summer stopped dead in her tracks and turned to face Logan "Never." she said but then all of a sudden someone shouted "IT'S LOGAN HENDERSON!!" a girl shouted only a few meters away in front of Summer. "HE HAS SOME GIRL WITH HIM LET'S KILL HER" another one shouted as she pointed at Summer. "Uh-oh!" Summer and Logan said in unison as a ton of girls started screaming. Logan then grabbed Summer's hand and started running away from the mob of BTR fans. "Come on!" Logan shouted over the screaming while Summer hold Logan's hand tightly and had her other hand on top of her hat keeping it from flying away.

They kept on running and running and when they ended up in a gas station, Logan and Summer turned a corner and Logan entered a random door and quickly pulled Summer in and shut the door while locking it. They heard the screams and heavy stomps of the fans as they passed by. Both Logan and Summer sighed out of relief. "Seriously, your fans wanted to kill me." Summer shrieked "It's not my fault why I fell in love with you." Logan blurted out making Summer shut her mouth, she was shock with what Logan said. That's when both of them looked around to notice that they were in an Ice freezer room.

Summer shivered and said "Let's get out of here." Logan nodded and tried opening the door but it wouldn't open. He tried pulling the lever with all his might but the door just won't open. "GREAT! now I am stuck here with you." Summer said clearly annoyed as she sat down "You make it sound like it's a bad thing." Logan said as he sat on the other side of the room. "Of course it is a bad thing!" Summer said "God there is no signal here... stupid big time rush member just had to drag me in his crap.", Logan had a hurt expression on his face then he said "You are just saying that because you are jealous about--" but he was cut off by Summer shouting

"I AM NOT JEALOUS YOU COMPETENT FOOL! CAN'T YOU SEE LOGAN THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU IN ANYWAY! NOW THAT I AM STUCK HERE WITH YOU I RATHER DIE IN HERE THAN TO GO ON ANOTHER DATE WITH YOU!!"

but as soon as those words left her mouth she completely and utterly regretted it. She saw the very hurt and pained expression on his face. Logan looked down to his hands and said softly "I was only trying to show you how much I regretted what happened a few years ago. To show you how much I have changed and how much I care for you especially to show you my love for you." you could hear him dying and breaking from the inside and it just made Summer feel even more guilty and bad.

"Logan I--" but Summer was cut off by Logan saying "Don't worry once we get out of here I will leave you alone."

Summer hates how she could be cold at times,

Summer hates the cold piercing her skin not helping how her heart was breaking,

Summer hates seeing Logan sad,

Summer hates how life could be so confusing.

Oh Summer hates so much that she just wanted to be in Logan's arms comforting him and tell him how sorry she was. If she survived this cold freezer and get out of here alive then she would tell Logan how she felt now and before, she just hope none of them will become like Popsicle because the thought of Logan being frozen to death, Logansicle. just broke Summer's little heart.