Chapter 35, Wedding Day

Natsu's Pov, 

Levy came down the aisle as I took a deep breath. My eyes widen a little seeing Lucy as she and my father came in. She looked amazing. Her blonde hair blowing in the wind as the others girls were behind her. They was walking down the aisle as Lucy smiled at me. I couldn't help but have a bigger smile on my face. This just felt amazing as Lucy was brought to me. My father grabbed her hand and then my hand. He smiled at us both before bringing our hands together. Levy stood next to Lucy while the other girls sat in their chairs.

Gray standing next to me as Lucy and I were holding hands smiling at each other. Mavis was standing on our left holding a book. "We are all here today to bring these two people into one" Mavis started talking as many people were smiling at us. My eyes were stuck on Lucy. I couldn't look away as I kept getting lost in her chocolate brown eyes. "Dose anyone here disagree to the wedding that is not Gray?" Mavis soon asked getting some laughs from the crowd and a glare from Gray. Even I chuckled a little.

No one answered Mavis's question as Mavis smiled. "Do you Natsu Dragneel take Lucy Heartfilla to be your wife? Through sickness and through health, thick and thin as long as you both shall live?" Mavis soon asked me. "I Do" I answered getting Lucy to smile a little more. Mavis just smiled. "Do you Lucy Heartfilla take Natsu Dragneel to be your husband? Through sickness and through health, thick and thin as long as you both shall live?" Mavis then asked. "I Do" Lucy answered getting me to do my toothy grin.

"Now rings and vows" Mavis spoke as Levy and Gray walked closer to me and Lucy. Levy took the flowers from Lucy and passed her the ring as Gray passed me another ring. Mavis looked to me as I nodded. I took Lucy's left hand smiling at her. "Lucy you are everything to me, my light and happiness. I don't know where I would of been without you and from today on wards I will protect and love you even more, keeping you happy and one day help you start a family" I then spoke as I placed a ring on Lucy's wedding finger.

 I don't know where I would of been without you and from today on wards I will protect and love you even more, keeping you happy and one day help you start a family" I then spoke as I placed a ring on Lucy's wedding finger

Mira helped me and Lucy pick the rings we gave her a colour idea and she went crazy. Lucy smiled at the ring and then smiled at me. "No matter what will come or who I will stand by your side Lucy" I then spoke getting some 'aw' from the guest. Mavis looked at Lucy who took my left hand. "Natsu thanks to you I was able to fight my demons, my fears and even finally end up smiling everyday" Lucy started to say her vows. My eyes were locked onto hers. "From today on wards I will be by your side no matter who or what we are fighting and I hope one day to start a family with you" Lucy then place a ring on my wedding finger.

 "From today on wards I will be by your side no matter who or what we are fighting and I hope one day to start a family with you" Lucy then place a ring on my wedding finger

"I can't wait to see the adventure you take me on next" Lucy then finished as we heard Mira shout our ship name 'NaLu'. "Natsu you may now kiss the bride" Mavis made me smirk as I pulled Lucy close to me. My hands on her hips. Her cheeks started to burn up as I pulled her into a deep kiss. Lucy kissed back her arms going around my neck as everyone started cheering. "NALU IS CANNON" I could hear Mira and Levy shout. Mira was getting worse with these ships now that she was pregnant. 

Lucy and I pulled away to see everyone clapping and standing. I then looked at Lucy who looked at me. "Time to move into the building" Mira spoke as I gave Lucy a quick kiss. Lucy just smile more as people started moving along the path made out for us. I smirked having an idea as Lucy looked at me. I picked her up in a princess hold making Lucy jump. "Natsu put me down" Lucy laughed as I started walking. Many people taking pictures. "Like Im letting you go Lucee" I then whispered to Lucy as she just giggled.

We headed to a giant building next to the field to see two giant rooms. Everyone of the guest had to go inside first as I placed Lucy on her feet outside the door of the dinning room we had all brought for today. I pulled Lucy close to me again while we was waiting. Lucy looked at me. "I love you Lucy" I whispered smiling as she had a huge smile on her face. "I love you too Natsu" Lucy replied as the doors opened. A waiter smiled at us. "I would now like to announce for the first time Mr & Mrs Dragneel" the waiter started clapping as Lucy and I walked into the dinning room.

I was holding Lucy's hand as everyone was cheering and clapping smiling at us. Lucy and I moved to the front of the room where we had our own table with Levy, Gajeel, Juvia and Gray. With Levy being Maid Of Honour and Gray being Best Man they had to sit with us. I pulled out Lucy's chair for her as she sat down. I pushed her in before sitting in my own seat. Me and Lucy where in the middle with Gray next to me and Levy next to Lucy. Many of us laughing around and talking while food was being served. Everything was going smoothly.

And now I could finally call the woman I love mine...