Chapter 29, New Song

A Week Later, Lucy's Pov, 

One full week since I got back home and I was still a tad scared to leave the house. Natsu noticed this. I hated that he knew me so well. Then again I also loved that fact. The others were coming over to do a song but the girls mostly wanted to talk about mine and Natsu's wedding. Natsu and I finally had a date, May 13th. That was in four months. I was walking out the living room after watching the morning news. Before I could go into the kitchen I was hugged from behind. I could tell it was Natsu by his warm arms as I was then spun around to face him.

"Morning" I smiled at him as he gave me a smile back. "The others are here" Natsu then mumbled as there was a knock at the door. Must of saw them through the window. I then moved away from Natsu heading to the door. Soon as I answered I saw the other standing there. Well everyone but Mira and Erza. "Erza had doctors and wanted to go alone with Mira only" Jellal soon explained as I nodded. I let them inside before we all headed up to the music room. In the corner of my eye I saw Natsu dragging Gray to the corner. 

Natsu had a annoyed and worried look on his face as he talked to Gray. What was with them? "Lucy I need some help" Gajeel mumbled as I looked at him. "With?" I asked as he rubbed the back of his neck mumbling something very quiet. "Huh?" I asked crossing my arms as he sighed. "I wanna ask Shrimp to marry me" Gajeel whispered to me as I was struggling so hard to hold back my fangirl side. Levy would be so happy to marry Gajeel. I knew how much she loved him. "Want it to be big or small?" I asked as he started thinking.

"Big" he then answered as I started thinking myself. "I will text you my idea" I then winked at Gajeel before walking over to Levy and Juvia. They both still had some bruises from Mard Geer. Even I had some still. "Let's do the song guys" Levy called out as we all nodded. I hugged them both real fast before heading to my spot. Levy was doing some backup while Juvia recorded. Soon we started the music.

Natsu's Pov, 

After the song everyone seemed to be a in a good mood. Levy, Gajeel, Juvia and Gray were heading out for a double date while Laxus and Jellal had to meet with Erza and Mira. Poor guys had the devils. They all soon headed out making me think about what I told Gray. Mard Geer has somehow gotten my number, threatening to kidnap Lucy again or to get in contact with her unless we forum some type of deal. This has gotten me worried. "Natsu?" Lucy asked as I heard the worry in her voice. It snapped me out of my thought.

I looked at her to see it was just in in the music room, she was looking at me worried. I gave her a smile as I pulled her into a hug. I felt her hug back as I lost my smile, just trying to think of a way to deal with Mard Geer. "I gotta go talk to Zeref, wanna come with to see Mavis?" I asked pulled away from the hug plastering a smile on my face for Lucy. I couldn't make her worry about this. She had already been through to much. "Sure" Lucy replied as we headed out. As we got to the front door I could tell Lucy was still a bit scared.

Scared of running into Mard Geer or any of his men. I grabbed Lucy's hand. "You will be fine, you got me, remember?" I gave her my signature toothy grin as she smiled back and nodded. We then got out the house, finally getting Lucy to see the outside world again. We walked to my car as I opened Lucy's side for her. "Thank you kind sir" Lucy laughed as she got in the car. I closed the car door as my phone went off in my pocket. I pulled it out to check.

From Unknown~
We are waiting Natsu.... 

I knew who it was from right away. Mard Geer. I deleted the message and got into the car, acting fine. It was a short drive to Zeref's and Mavis's house. I knew I could trust Zeref to help me with this. He was the smartest person I knew. He was smarter than Levy and Mavis was the master at tactics. Soon as we parked in the drive way and got out the car Mavis was rushing out the front door. "LUCYYY" she was shouting as she and Lucy hugged each other. I couldn't help but really smile watching Lucy being happy.

I then turned my head to see Zeref. I gave me a 'We Need To Talk' look as he got it right away as he walked over. "Mavis go show Lucy the new back garden, I gotta talk to my brother" Zeref gave Mavis a smile as she got a little excited pulling away from the hug with Lucy. Soon Mavis was dragging Lucy inside the house as I heard Lucy giggling. She was safe around Mavis. I trusted that. "What's wrong?" Zeref asked crossing his arms, his face had no emotion. I then took a deep breath and started to explain everything.

How our mother was killed, how Mard Geer kidnapped Lucy, how he was messaging me and threatening. I explained every little thing in as much detail as I could.... 

I had to put my faith in my brother...

He was the only one I trusted....