Chapter 9, Attackers?

Gray's Pov, 

I was worried for Lucy. She didn't want to annoy the others with our problems. She kept them to herself for way to long. I saw how Natsu looked at her worried like I did. Erza kept talking about how she wanted strawberry cheese cake at her wedding. Jellal couldn't stop smiling at her as Juvia had her head on my shoulder. "Mira you look half asleep" Levy soon giggled as we all looked at Mira who was cuddling with Laxus. She did look half asleep. "Not been sleeping well, Lis keeps fighting with someone on the phone" Mira answered.

"You know you can always spend some nights at mine" Laxus smiled at her. Mira smiled at her as she kissed his cheek. They seemed pretty close. We all soon finished eating and went back to our places. Levy was joining us in this song making Erza help Wendy to record. "Ready?" Erza asked as we all nodded. Wendy started recording as Erza nodded at us. We all started to play.

After we finished Wendy stopped recording and looked very excited. Levy and Lucy high-fived as they soon giggled. Levy went to her laptop with Wendy as she started to teach Wendy about the site and how she worked it. Gajeel leaned on the wall near them. "We should all go out tomorrow" Mira yawned as Laxus put his arm around her. My phone started to go off making me answer and walk out the room. "Ello?" I asked not really in the mood for a phone call. "GRAY RUN, PROTECT LUCY" I soon heard Aunt Aquarius's voice making my eyes widen. 

"As you can hear we have your Aunt" a deep voice laughed. His laugh echoed through my head as my grip on my phone tighten. "Your going to get your Aunt's notes on her case in her home and come with your sister to an address I text you, or I will kill you Aunt" the voice ordered before ending the call. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't drag Lucy into this. Juvia soon walked out the music room and came over to me worried. "Is Gray-Sama alright?" she asked as I nodded, smiling at her. "Im fine, family matter" I answered.

Juvia nodded not asking anymore. "Could you get Lucy for me?" I then asked. Juvia smiled nodding again before rushing into the music room. Aunt Aquarius couldn't die. I knew what that would do to Lucy. She would brake down. Lucy came out the room and looked at me confused. I took a deep breath. "We are seeing Aunt Aquarius, she wants to see us and wants us to pick up something at hers" I then lied knowing Natsu would most likely be listening. Lucy knew I was lying but soon saw my hand gripping my phone.

"Fine, let me grab my bag" Lucy muttered walking past me down the hallway. I saw Natsu leaning on the music room door frame glaring at me. "What?" I asked upset as he didn't answer. He knew I was lying as well. Lucy soon came back and kissed Natsu's cheek. "See you all later" Lucy waved to the others as we left. We headed to mine to get my car. I then saw Lucy staring at me. She wanted the truth. As we got in my car I told her what happened on the phone. Her eyes widened and watered as we drove to Aunt Aquarius house.

As we parked in her drive way we got out and headed inside. "Where are her notes?" I muttered thinking as we went into her office. Lucy stayed close behind me as we looked shocked. Someone has already been here. The place is a mess and the safe was wide open. "She wouldn't have them in that safe" Lucy whispered walking to a picture of our family. Lucy took the picture down showing another safe. "Do it" I whispered as Lucy took a deep breath. We vowed never to open this. Lucy soon started to open it as a crash was heard in the other room.

"Get them and get to safety you understand that?" I asked/snapped at Lucy who just looked at me scared. She soon nodded as she grabbed a journal from the safe. I knew I had to keep my sister safe. I soon rushed out the room to see a guy in a mask. "What are kids doing here?" he asked shocked as I got ready to fight him. Thank Erza for teaching my some things. I soon hurried punching the guy around the face. "RUN LUCY" I shouted as Lucy ran past us heading to the door. I grabbed one of the paintings on the wall.

I smashed it around the persons head and then ran after Lucy. I saw her get into my car. I hurried and rushed into the drivers seat, driving away. "W-we need copies of this before giving it away" Lucy whispered to me. I was a little shocked. I was thinking the same thing as Lucy started to read the journal. As we was driving off I saw 2 black cars following us. "Crap" I muttered as Lucy put the book in her bag. "We need to get out of here Gray" Lucy sounded worried as I moved to the busy freeway. They couldn't crash us here.

As we went there I saw the cars follow. "G-Gray, Im scared" Lucy whispered as I looked at her. She was shaking looking at a page showing someone was following me and my mother when I was much younger. That face. I knew it from somewhere. "Lucy do you remember that face?" I then asked as she nodded. "The gang leader Jose" Lucy whispered as I then looked at the road. This couldn't be happening. We got off the freeway and was driving back into town. I couldn't see the black cars behind us anymore.

As we was driving Lucy soon put the book in her bag once again, putting it under all her things. Lucy then hugged the bag with her life. "GRAY LOOK OUT" Lucy soon screamed as with a blink of an eye the car went spinning down a hill. I blacked out as my head hit the wheel about 5 times.... Maybe more.... Lucy please be safe....