Ch.9

After last week everything felt awkward school, home, cooking classes. It was just bittersweet, yes I got what I wanted but Shantel and Patrick were still together and I couldn't feel comfortable unless I knew for sure that they were over. 

"Midterms are coming up, and I'm finally seeing some improvement from most of you. However it is advised that you all keep practising." 

Patrick was ranting about how important midterms were but I was way too distracted by Brittney to pay much attention to him. 

" You need to tell your man to stop wearing those pants girl." She whispered. 

"What? What are you talking about?" 

Hannah grinned "You won't even have to tell me what he's packing. It's quite clear." 

I gasped I felt the blush coming on as I face-palmed myself. "Hannah, stop it. I should have never told you about last week" 

"What? Please even if you didn't tell me it would still be obvious that he has a huge--- 

"Hannah shut up." I tried to stay serious but couldn't help from grinning, this girl was crazy. 

"Besides I'm not the only one with my eye s on the 'prize'." Hannah continued as her head was angled to the front of the class. 

I looked intently to see Lisa twirling her pen around her boobs looking Patrick directly in the eye. 

I turned back to Hannah "Could she be any more obvious?"  

"It's Lisa, it's her duty to be a slut." 

I laughed, a little too loudly at that; the entire class turned to me and Hannah at the back. 

"Would you care to enlighten us with the joke Miss Delorentis?" Patrick asked in a straight face, he was really good at this, I almost felt afraid. 

"Sorry Mr. Bolman it won't happen again." I replied  

"No it won't, because a next outburst like that will give you two weeks of detention."  

Hannah's mouth dropped while the rest of the class joined in a symphony of "ooohhhhh" I was so embarrassed. Patrick was taking this teacher student thing way too serious.  

After class I rushed out with Hannah to English. 

"That was harsh." Hannah reminded me. 

"I know right, I think he is really trying to keep the teacher student thing going, but that's like impossible not after last week." 

"I think he just doesn't want anything to look obvious." 

"Maybe, Shoot forgot my English text book in the desk."  

"Right, 'forgot' let's go with that." Hannah grinned. 

I giggled "Shut up, I'm serious; I must have left it when we were rushing." 

"Okay, well I'm going ahead without you." She replied. 

"Sure." I said walking briskly to class. 

As I was getting closer I heard giggles behind the door, curious I decided stand behind and listen. 

"You know, I just love your outfit today Mr. Bolman."  

"Miss Winfield, aren't you late for your next class?"  

"I can skip English, the teacher is way too boring, unlike you." I heard the seduction in her voice, another second and I would puke. 

I barged open the door to find Lisa jumping from a fright, she was sitting on Patrick's desk, that b**ch. "Am I interrupting something?" I asked trying not to run over and strangle her.