Ch.2

Hannah and I entered my house. We always did everything together and seeing that we lived so close that didn't make it very hard either. When we were younger we would always try running away from home and our parant's always knew where to find us seeing that we simply went to each other's house to hide out.  

Hannah kept ranting to me about this guy she liked, which was a total jerk in my eyes but offcourse I didn't tel her that. I was never the best on relationship advice. "Jake actually told me he liked my skirt today, and I was like thanks yours too" She said chuckling "I mean who does that?" she asked 

I giggled "Well played Ms. Juliet, very classic" I said as we briskly walked down the hall. 

Hannah was just a mystery to me, she was beautiful with long black hair high cheek bones and those big green eyes, she could have had any guy she wanted at West Point but she still couldn't understand that. I on the other hand was a not as fortunate as her. Me being short with long unmanageable ginger-red hair and a little nose ring didn't really draw guys to me, but unlike Hannah I really could care less. My motto is if the don't like my style then I don't like theirs. 

"Yea well at least I could say something. All you can do is drool and fantasize about Mr. Bolman." Hannah murmured.  

"I DO NOT DROOL. Besides I can't tell him anything that's going through my mind, for all I know the dude is probably married. I shouted as united with my bed. 

"Let's find out then" Hannah said mischievously. 

"What? Where would we-" I paused and looked for my i-pad on the shelf , Hannah was already holding it hostage as sat up and looked at her already realizing what she was up too. "No Hannah you can't." 

"Come on Brittney Browsing on Facebook isn't illegal ya know." 

"Yea it is if you're stalking someone." 

"We're not stalking. Would you stop being a sourpuss?"  

"But---" My efforts to talk Hannah out of her crazy plan were futile, and she was kind of right. We were just going to look, no one would ever really know. "We don't even know his first name" I reminded her  

"Yea well, that's never stopped Facebook before." She stubbornly replied. 

I sighed out if defeat although at the back of my head there was a tinge of excitement bubbling. 

"Ah, well that was quite easy." 

"Oh my gosh, you found him." I squealed forgetting about my composure. 

" Duh, hmm Patrick Bolman." 

"Sounds sexy" I replied 

Hannah chuckled "You would think his name was sexy even if it was sausage tamale." 

I smiled feeling the color rushing through my cheeks . "What does his relationship status say?" 

Hannah scrolled down. "Ouch -In a relationship" 

I felt like a volcano exploded in my stomach. "Does it say with who?" 

Hannah gasped "Yea it actually does, Shantel Peters"  

"You have to be joking." I said with a pang of envy not even knowing the woman from face down. 

"No, I'm not, sorry Britney."  

I glanced at her "For what? It's not like I wanted to marry the guy." I said, while trying to hide my disappointment.  

"Oh well I guess you wont mind if I send him a friend request then." Hannah teased.