Chapter 1: Behind the Mask

Mission: Dethroning Our Class President

A simper smile was plastered on my face after reading what I wrote. This mission was self-proclaimed, and I couldn't help but feel enthusiastic to reach its ending. I immediately turned off my laptop and slid it into its bag. Too much euphoria filled my being because one thing was for sure, more readers would read about my blog. I might gain the highest rank if I would succeed in this mission. My previous blog was not enough to beat Conan.

There was a furtive website for villains which was only exclusive for mercanians-they were the students of Merca Academy. I assumed that Baron, the creator of the website, was my schoolmate or someone here in school. The name of the website was Moriarty's Disciple, obviously it was made for the villain ones who could execute evil schemes.

Well, Merca Academy was a school for delinquent students. It was also called it as 'Tapunan ng mga Blacksheep' so if there was a chance that Holmes Disciple exist here, no one would dare to enter. Mercanians were not personified to disseminate peace, we were demons who had our own ways to spread our wickedness.

Baron strictly prohibited his disciples or the user to make it known, to make it visible to our school's officials, especially to the authority. To assure the loyalty of the disciple, there was a face-to-face interview. It was not just a usual interview and whatever may happen in the interview should be kept like a secret down to their grave. Trying to join means like trying to get out in the cage that has millions of chains. As an aspiring disciple, he had to impress the pro-disciple on how to get out of that cage while he was watching. Once he gave up or fail, the disciple wouldn't let him to continue the pursuit of living in this world.

And the worst thing was, once he passed in the interview, everything of him would be taken including his privacy and even his precious life. If he tried to break the rules and spread its existence, Baron would take his life and would destroy every piece of him. Baron was the only one who knew us as well as the pro-disciple who did the interview. Of course, each disciple had their own pseudonym to conceal their personal identity.

Honestly, I was not fascinated to Moriarty or any things about manipulators, and never thought to be one of his disciples. I was forced to join by a former comrade. When I discovered what would happen to the disciple once he reached the pinnacle of ranking, I decided to join so I could kill that filthy creature named Conan. I didn't have any choice but to continue the journey because I already sold my life to the website creator. I didn't even know if he would simply let me go. Joining might be hard but escaping in this treacherous website was very impossible. Well I was not planning to quit unless I fulfill my only goal, and that was to kill that fucktard user named Conan.

So what kind of business were we doing inside that website?

We should post a blog containing the escapades we made. We should have high reads so we could be included in the ranking. If a disciple has been in the top thrice, he could be the right arm of the website creator as a prize. And being the second-in-command of Baron equated to power. It sounded like a pawn became an official piece possessing enough power to move smoothly. He could eliminate the people in his death list, but that was not my main goal. I had to discover who was that bastard disciple to give him a sweet revenge.

But before a disciple could set his feet in the last stage, which was the stage that would tell him if he would be his official right hand or not, he should complete the last three bloody stages. Before he posted a blog and proudly shared his schemes in the website, of course, he should overcome all the bloody challenges that approaching in his journey here in Moriarty's Disciple. And it was not that easy. I suffered a year to reach the position I was having right now.