Chapter XIV: Tell Me Everything

"Bloody hell!" I cursed as I got my suitcase up the stairs to the Main Hall. 

"Want some help with that?" I heard someone ask from behind me. I turned around to see who it was. To my biggest surprise, it was Potter.

"Usually I would say no, but I am kind of choice-less here." I said, a little disturbed of his presence around me.

"Very well, Malfoy." he started, raising his wand "Wingardium Leviosa." he said, lifting the suitcase in the air. Levitation spells - of course, why didn't I think of that? Then I thought a little - oh, yes, because I couldn't think of anything else, but how heartbroken I felt. 

"Thanks, Potter." I said, half-smiling at him once we got to the top of the wide staircase. 

"No problem, Malfoy." he said, then he stared at my face. "Why are your eyes red?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Uh... It's nothing..." I looked away. 

"Since you say so. So, where's Dianna, I need to wish her a happy holiday and a great vacation!" he looked behind us, as if he was waiting for Dianna to walk up the stairs. 

"She's... Uh..." I tried to think of something.

"She has left early." I heard Snape finish my sentence for me. "Now, boys, if you are willing to leave for the vacation, I suggest you walk faster, or walk as it is for that matter, because staying put in one spot will by far not get you two home." he said, looking blankly at me. Me and Potter nodded and walked towards the doors and off through the bridge. 

"Listen, Malfoy, I know we don't really like each other, but it looks as if you aren't feeling really great today." Potter finally said. His words made me smirk. 

"How are my feelings any of your business, Potter?" I asked him rudely.

"Just noting it out for you." he said. 

"Oh. And where is your 'gang'?" I asked him.

"Ron and Hermione? There's going to Hogsmeade, their parents will pick them up from there." he explained. I pretended to be interested. 

We walked a little more and soon enough, we found ourselves boarding the Hogwarts express. I sat in silence and stared out the window. When the deepest of thoughts got to me, I felt two hands on my shoulders, distracting me from my thinking process. I turned around to see whose hands it were.

"Draco..." Pansy whispered in my ear. 

"Leave. Now." I ordered.

"Or else what? You'll knock me on the ground and leave to your room, crying?" she asked, sitting down next to me.

"Pansy, this isn't the time for your thoughtful tries to get my attention. I am not in the mood to talk about this with you." I told her.

She rubbed my inner thigh slowly and lightly. "Hm, is it not, really? And what could I do to fix your mood?" he breathed on my neck. 

I swallowed hard. "Nothing, Parkinson. Nothing." 

"Nothing, not even tell you a little something I learned?" she asked.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why should I believe anything you have learned? It's not like your learnings had been correct the last time you tried to tell me them." I pointed out.

"Oh, but they were. And here's what I have learned now. Listen closely, Draco. The prison of Azkaban is not the same right now. See, one of the most dangerous killers in there escaped earlier today. Guess who it was." she said enthusiastically.