Chapter VIII: A Pure Man

'Alright, students, I have a very important announcement to make! Listen up!' Minerva McGonnagall motioned with her hands at dinner one night. We all looked up at her. She smiled at us. 'Well, I know you youngsters and seniors are pretty psychopathic when it comes to learning and everything that comes along with it, and besides - it is Christmas in ten days and vacation starts the day before it. So... The teachers-body has decided that you all need a ball. A little rendezvous get-together before you separate one from the other for the holidays. The festivity will be entirely Christmas-themed, so be prepared. It will be held this Saturday in the dining hall, so make sure you are ready and assist. You are bound to have a partner with yourself, so don't you even think you could come in alone. Now eat up and make sure you are present at the Christmas ball and wearing something in the theme, and no, Neville you cannot come looking like a pine tree.' she said in address of Neville as he raised his hand to probably ask the question Ms. McGonnagall answered. She then sat back down in her seat and dinner continued. 'Hey, Dianna?' I said lightly, as she was sitting next to me. 'Hm?' she drank some pumpkin juice, looking at me so I could continue talking. 'I was wondering... Would you mind if... I took Pansy to the ball?' I almost laughed, but kept cool. Her eyes widened. 'Draco, you little prat, I know you're lying.' she laughed. I sighed. 'And I'd love to come with you, my beau.' she cuddled into me. I smiled in relief. Goyle was too busy eating, though Crabbe made kissy faces at me and my wonderful girlfriend. I just gave him a deadly glare and kissed Dianna's forehead. 'Draco?' she whispered. 'Yes?' 'I think that I'm... Ready.' she said in my chest. 'For what?' I was pretty blanked out on what she meant. 'You know... I'm ready to lose my purity.' at the hear of that I nearly choked. 'What?!' I practically yelled. 'Look, doofus, this was supposed to be private! I can't believe you...' she crossed her arms. 'No, no, no! I was just surprised, that's all! I'm oh so very happy now!' I tried explaining. 'Oh, so you weren't happy before and you were just waiting for me to say this?' she asked. I looked at her strangely. Then she started laughing. 'Oh, boy, Draco, you're so gullible.' she patted my cheek. I still didn't really understand what was going on. 'Did you seriously believe I'm a virgin? Oh, for Merlin's sake, Draco, you could read it on my forehead that I'm sheer from kilometers! he laughed. 'So you're not going to lose it to me?' I was still confused. 'No.' she said, taking her cup of pumpkin juice. 'I thought you were holding back because you were a virgin.' I muttered. 'Not really, I was holding back, because at a certain point in my life I got tired of arses dating to me just so they get me in bed. So I was holding back because I wanted to make sure you weren't one of them.' she told me. I smiled at her. She was... Definitely different. Not that I've really had a big experience with girls... 'Besides, when I told you I was ready, you got so happy... I mean, why?' she asked me. I looked away from her. 'Cards on the table, Draco, are you a virgin?' she asked me. I looked around to look into her eyes. I just nodded. She smiled. 'Good. Then you'll have to get some experience, now won't you?' she ran her finger down my neck, and I had do admit it - it did turn me on. I swallowed hard. 'Please don't let anyone else know. I wouldn't want my reputation to get hurt fro this.' I pleaded. She nodded and took my hand, standing up. 'Where are we going?' I asked, following her. 'Your room. You need all the extra practice you can get.' she winked. I started getting worried. 'Do not you worry your precious little head, love.' she whispered. The corridors were empty, since everyone was at dinner. 'You see, you're gonna love it. Once you try it once, you get addicted.' she said as we finally got to the doors of my room. She opened them and with the second we got in, she closed them and pushed me against the wall beside us. She started kissing me. I, of course, kissed back. I just decided to go along with it. Maybe I was actually going to enjoy it. Besides, I did love her. What did I have to lose? Except for my virginity, that is. She unbuttoned my shirt, took it off and tossed it to the ground beside us. Then she pushed me onto the bed and in the next hour we made sweet love in my room. That was it. I was finally, as my father would call it, a pure man. I couldn't believe it at first, but then I thought things through - it was happening. It had happened. I thought a little more, so I got to the point where I understood that if my father knew about this, he would be pretty proud. So I had to tell him. Very soon. 

I'm sorry this was short, but I've had a lot of work to do lately. 

I promise I will upload soon. 

<3