Chapter II: She's Not That Bad...

'Alright students, dismissed. Learn the 'Barter Velox' spell for tomorrow and have a nice day.' the teacher saluted the students. They all left, making room for Dianna to walk. She smiled cheekily at everyone and passed by between them like a majestic cat. 'Hey!' she heard a  male voice yell behind her. She didn't even bother turning around and just stood there, stomping her foot onto the ground. 'Wait up!' the voice came closer to her. 'Do you see me moving?' she asked, a little disturbed. 'Uh... No...' Malfoy never had the urge to shut up because of someone, especially a girl. Knowing he was the Head Boy and he was in possession of more than anyone else in the school, his ego was bigger than his head and he didn't have any problems talking whatever to whoever. But right then, he was quieter than ever. 'Alright, listening.' she said. 'My name's Draco Malfoy, I'm your age, you might have heard of me.' he introduced himself proudly, though after hearing her long silence, he said 'Or maybe not...' 'Oh, no, I've heard of you. You're that brat that walks around Hogwarts, playing stupid pranks on people here.' she laughed. 'I should've known better than to waste my time even listening to you, good thing I don't really know what you look like.' she sighed and started walking away, but just as she took her first step, Draco grabbed her hand, turning her around towards him. From the second she looked into his eyes, there was an electric shock that ran not only between them, but also that made most of the students passing by fall, and all of them shake. Everyone was staring at them numbly, thought the Slytherins weren't even moved by the shock that had just powered over them. Dianna was still staring deep into Draco's grey eyes,  studying them, while he was doing the same to her. They were both motionless and wordless. 'Uh... I... Think I've got to go now...' Dianna finally managed to say, trying to look away. 'No! I mean... Okay... I mean, whatever you say...' he mumbled out. She  blinked her dark brown eyes and looked away. 'So, um, I should get going to the Slytherin tower...' she said. 'Okay... Uh, nice meeting  you...' his cheeks were red. For the first time in his life his pale white cheeks were actually blushing. 'Aren't you a Slytherin, too?' she asked. 'Oh, yeah! Right!' he said. 'Come on, I'll escort you.' they walked off into the dark of the hallways. 

'Who is this girl?' Hermione asked. 'She's the 'mighty Slytherin' Snape talked about at breakfast. What was that shock?' Hermione kept asking. 'You're the smart one, you tell us.' Ron said. 'Well, it could be... No, probably not... But then again ...' Hermione bit her lip. 'Hermione tell us now, this could be important. Draco is an enemy and it's pretty obvious that girl is one, too.' Harry said. 'You see...' Hermione trailed off, telling them her theory.

'It's pretty cold up here.' Dianna said climbing up the last few steps to the bedrooms. 'Well, yeah...' Draco smiled stupidly. He thought about his dumb actions around Dianna and made a face. 'Uh... Which one of these rooms is mine?' Dianna asked. 'Which room did Snape assign you in?' Draco looked over at her. 'He never told me anything about rooms.' Dianna didn't even dare looking into Draco's eyes. 'Well, you could... You know, come to my room, if you want... But only if you want. I'm not saying it's obligatory, I mean - ' Draco was really nervous when Dianna interrupted him. 'Are you sure? What are your roommates gonna say?' 'I'm Head Boy, my room is only for me.' 'Well in that case, okay, I'll sleep with you. I mean in your room, not with you as in with you.' Dianna tried catching up her act without looking stupid. Draco shrugged and nodded, saying 'Let's go', walking down the hallway full of students and bedroom doors. At the end of it, where the couches were, there was a pair of double doors. Draco unlocked them and as they walked in, Dianna could hear some Slytherin girls from the couches commenting them. She immediately pushed Draco and he whispered: 'Heard them, too. Want me to take care?' 'Nah, let's leave them talk for tonight. Tomorrow, if they keep talking, I'll singlehandedly fix their little pesky mouths myself.' Dianna blinked. With that the young wizards closed the double doors behind them. 'I like this room, it's really big.' the girl said, looking around the wide room. The walls were mostly stripped in dark green and white. There was a king-sized bed with dark green silk covers and two night stands on each side of it with big lamps on them. Draco had a mini-library full of books. There was a huge polar bear rug on the floor between his bed and his sitting corner. He had two big dark brown leather couches, one in front of the other, and two smaller on each side of the bigger ones, in the middle of which there was a low wooden table with green candles with different thicknesses and sizes on it. On the other side of the room, there stood the door to the balcony Draco had. He also had a personal bathroom. His room was full of portraits of his ancestors. He had a huge dark wood and marble desk and a dark brown leather chair to go with. He also had a big dining table with six tall chairs. 'You like?' he asked hanging his cardigan on one of the chairs. 'Like it? This is incredible!' Dianna sat down on his bed. 'I had it refurnished. My father payed for all of this.' Draco looked around the big room proudly. 'Well, whoever designed this room, he's got incredible taste. Slytherin colors all around, I like how you've put everything together. I don't know what the regular rooms look like, but this is amazing.' Dianna pointed out. 'I did, actually. So, thanks.' Draco smiled, sitting on the bed next to her. 'Look, um, you take the bed.' he suggested. 'Where will you sleep?' she looked at him. 'I guess I could sleep on the couch.' he proposed. 'You sure?' 'Uh... Well... Yeah...' he smiled, unsure of his decision. 'Okay, then.' she fell back on the bed and sighed. 'I thought you were a jerk or something like that.' she looked up at the chandelier hanging from the tall ceiling. 'I am -' he started saying, laying down next to her, after which he continued: 'But you seem pureblood enough to keep me calm.' he looked towards her. She turned her head around to look into his eyes and then that same wave of energy flew into the room, bursting the double balcony doors open. 'We should really stop looking into each other's eyes.' Dianna laughed. 'Why does this keep happening? I mean, it's not like we're gonna look away from each other forever.' Draco smirked. 'Well, I guess it's because of the vanity, the power and the sex.' Dianna sat up straight. 'The sex? Where are you going with this?' Draco laughed nervously. 'You're really perverted. How can you take sex as in gender for sex as in sexual intercourse?' Dianna laughed. Draco blushed. The blondie made circling motions with her pointer finger on his cheek, laughing on his shoulder. 'Aw. You're blushing.' she said, laying her head on his shoulder fully. Draco, at that point, blushed even harder. 'I'm gonna go take a shower, k?' Dianna rubbed his shoulder, after which she stood up. She waved her wand and and a suitcase immediately appeared and opened. A lingerie set and a silk purple night gown flew out of it and into the lavatory. 'Don't take too long, eh?' Draco smirked, watching her walk off into his big luxurious bathroom. She completely ignored his sayings and closed the door behind her, locking it. 

Almost an hour later, the bathroom door opened, with Dianna walking out, combing her long wavy hair. 'What part of "don't take too long" didn't you get?' Draco laughed. 'Sorry, didn't quite hear you.' she said. 'Now, which side do you usually sleep on?' she asked him. 'Left, why?' 'I'm taking the right side. It's bad luck when you sleep in someone's place. At least that's what I've heard.' she lay down on the right side of the bed. 'Okay... Since you say so...' Draco chuckled. 'Besides, the right side is closer to where you'll be sleeping. We could talk easily like that.' she said. 'Hey, if being close to me is what you want, I could always sleep on the bed. I'm not yearning to sleep on the couch anyway.' Draco confessed. 'No, I don't sleep peacefully. If you sleep next to me you risk of waking up with me on top of you.' she crossed her arms. 'Oh, no problem, trust me, that isn't bad for me.' he winked. She rolled her eyes and pulled the covers on her. 'Look, just... Take the couch, okay?' she pointed at the couches. 'Fine. I'm gonna go take a shower, then we'll talk again, kay?' Draco smiled, walking into bathroom, using his wand to flip his fresh clothes into where he was heading. Dianna just nodded. 

'Hermione, this is crazy, how could you even think about it?' Ron scram whispering. 'Not that sex, you idiot! Sex as in gender. It's the lust for power running through their blood. It's the vanity they have for themselves. It's every bit of evil in both of them. It's all too strong to be put into one room, which is why I guess this was the effect. The electric shock that ran in the hallway, you all felt it, too, didn't you? Don't answer that, I already know the answer. So, what did you think that was for? It's surely because of the amount of power and vain they both have. It's a little too much and I guess it's once they have some sort of a physical contact that their powers somehow collide.' Hermione explained quietly, yet very into what she was saying. The three friends were sat in the main Gryffindor room, next to the fireplace, with Ron enjoying some chocolate bar of his. 'But all they did was look into each other's eyes.' Harry pointed out. 'True, but it was obviously enough to get us flatten to the ground.' Hermione moved her finger around to make her point. 'Wow, I imagine what furry they would cause if they actually have -' Ron was on the edge of saying something really stupid, but luckily Hermione interrupted him at the right time: 'Okay, just close that big mouth of yours and eat that gross waffle.' 'But how will I eat with my mouth closed?!' Ron asked with his mouth full. Hermione had that killer look of hers on her face and her hand was in position to go through Ron's big mouth. 'Just don't say another word, okay?' she sighed. Ron simply nodded, a little scared of her. 'Now, if they do do what Ron was about to say, I've read that nothing much happens. To us, I mean, to them that sort of a physical contact is mightier than even their beloved Lord. But we don't feel anything much. I mean, there could be some wave shock, but it will be minor and we won't really feel it. But I don't think that anything like that would happen any time soon, or ever, actually.' Hermione stood up. 'You're right, they're both too big-headed for themselves, they won't even look at anyone else.' Harry said. They all nodded and went towards their rooms.