Letters to Snape on how to Save a Life 2

Scottishchampion11 do I need a reason to think you are amazing.

Please not, I own nothing. This is purely fiction.

000000000000000000

Dearest Snape,
First I can not describe how happy I am that you wrote me back. You didn't ignore like everyone else in this world!
Just to know that you read and wrote back, has made my heart happier than its ever been.

I am not foolish enough to believe that you would involve yourself with a student. You are too respectable to do such an idiotic thing.
You are wrong, what one has seen in their life, can effect how they live their life. I should know.
I see past you facade, what you have been through has effected you.

I have seen help actually. They were the ones who suggested I take up writing letters to people in my life. I don't have people in my life, so I chose to write to you, because you look lonely.

Also  Carl, the llama, is upset that you didn't acknowledge him in your letter.

You may call me...Sage, because I think it smells pretty.

Sage,
Please stop writing to me, you are crossing a line. I did not write back for your benefit.

Thank you for telling me that I would not do something idiotic. I was so worried, note the sarcasm.

You know nothing about me. Don't act like you do.

I don't care about not existent llamas name Carl.

I suggest you find other people to write to.
Why is there a llama named Carl standing to the left of me? I blame you for this!
When I find you, I will deduct points for wasting my time twice, and for a llama in my quarters.

Snape