Letters to Snape on how to Save a Life Epilogue

Dear Reader,

It is well known that many lives were lost during the final Battle of Hogwarts.

Unfortunately, Severus Snape and Sasha Harris were among the fallen.

There are few details of what occurred between Sasha and Severus.

But what is known,  was seen through the eyes of Harry Potter.

Voldemort struck Sasha with a killing curse moments before sending Lucius Malfoy to find Severus. Sasha was hidden from view when Severus arrived. Once Nagini dealt his final strike, Voldemort dragged Sasha's lifeless body into view. Claiming that he knew about Sasha the entire time. And the only reason they were together at all was because Voldemort had allowed it.

When Harry had left his dead professor,  the bodies of Severus and Sasha were more then 15ft apart. Once the fight ended, Harry returned for their bodies to find them locked in a loving embrace.  Her head resting upon his chin, his arms wrapped around her. A loving sadness etched upon both their faces.

Try as people could, not magic nor strength could pry their bodies apart.

It was a shock, considering no one knew they had been together. It was surprising to find out how far back their relationship went. They both lead such tragic lives. I am happy they were able to find solitude in each other.

Having spent thier lives alone and apart for so long, how could they spend thier after life separated. Harry had them barried together where the other Headmasters and Headmistresses lay.

No one knew  these journals existed. It was a couple weeks after the war that Sasha came to me in a dream. She told me of the journals and where to find them. Once they died, the enchantment protecting the journals broke.

Not much is known as to what happened to Carl the llama. After blowing up a city he disappeared. He is now wanted for his crimes against humanity.

Personally,  I am happy to have been included in Sasha's life, whatever little way it was.

I will remember her, Always.

Ginny Potter

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

For more book by Ginny Potter please see: The Chosen One's Destiny
Read and learn about the last year before the fall of Voldemort and the sacrifices made.

Lost Children of War
An everlasting tribute to the students of Hogwarts, who fought and lost their lives fighting the forces of Voldemort.

**Don't miss coming this spring**
             Where were you?
Ginny writes about several witches and wizard on their whereabouts and what they were doing during the final year of Voldemort. Read stories of of Minerva McGonagall, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Madam Rosmerta, Aberforth Dumbledore and many more.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey guys!!!! so this was the last upload.

Thanks for sticking with me.

Love you all!!