Letters to Snape on how to Save a Life

Lolcia1998, do I need a reason to luff you!

Hey, so I was reading some wattpad letter stories and I got this idea.

Also on the right there is small picture of snape writing. I can't seem to find a bigger picture.  I was wondering if you could all help me out and find a bigger one.

thanks.

Also, the letters are gonna be short fyi.

00000000000000000000

Dearest Professor,
You might find this rather odd, me, someone you do not know is writing to you...I personally do not have a legitimate reason for writing. Well actually, I am not wiling to diverge that information.

I will say that I find you rather fascinating, and I would like to get to know you. I understand if you wish to not respond, but I only ask you to take a chance. To take a chance on me. I am not some crazy psycho student...truth is, I just want someone to talk to. I want to talk to some, who I don't know. That way if I get judged, it won't bother to me to much.

I personally find life to be to much of an ordeal and too trying. I believe the darkness of your eyes would agree with me. Then again what do I know. I have never seen death, like I know you have. Before you ask me how I know that, let me say that I just know. All my life I have been able to read people and know what they've done.

Well I must go, I got to get to potions class. I think you might know the professor *wink *wink.

Thank you for reading this. And if you decide to respond, then I will be completely over joyed.
Also the Llama next to me says hi.

Take care.

To..I don't care who you are,

First off, I find it strange that you are writing to me. Please note that this is the only time I will writing back. You also contradicted yourself on your reasoning's for writing the letter.

Second, do not delude yourself into thinking that I will get involved with a student, no matter how they are fascinated by me.
    Yes I have led a dark life and seen death, but that does not effect how I live my life. I am who I am, with no consequences to blame.
I may just be a potions professor, but I can recognize depression when I see...well in this case read it. As your professor, I am advising you to seek help.

Of course I know the Potions professor! You should hope I don't find you because I will be taking points away for wasting my time.

S. Snape