Chapter 5

Happy New Years

                                                             |Chapter 5|

*Saturday*

The next morning I woke up to a dry throat and a head throbbing headache. I got up and walked to the bathroom and took my morning pee. I pulled down my panties and sat down on the toilet. I was really feeling down but I didn't know how to explain it. I felt like it was me against the world. I had no one to count on. I'm supposed to be enjoying my life while I'm young, but no I have to watch out for everyone else but me; this is causing me to have a fucked up life. I wiped my self and pulled and my panties. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands.

I went in search for Jared as I forgot I took him to Mrs. White's yesterday when I left for the party. I tiredly entered my room to find my outfit from last night on the floor covered in egg yolk. Tears formed in my eyes as I tried to hold myself together. My breathing quickened, and I held myself together. I'm tired now. From now on, I'm not worried about anything else but me and my Jared. This is my final decision. No more nice Sienna for now on. It's payback bitches! I pulled on my sweat pants and walked out of the door to Mrs. White's. I came up to her door and knocked three times and waited patilently as little kids playing around walked past me. A few seconds later, Mrs. White came to the door sleepily with her robe and slippers on. When she noticed it was me, she smiled softly.

"Good morning Sienna. Is everything alright?" She asked with a look of concern washing over her beautiful face.

"Yes ma'am. I just wanted to check up on everything. Did Jared leave yesterday? I wanted to meet Dj's big brother before he left. I was at the party and..."

"Oh baby, don't you worry about a little thing. I drilled that boy with a million and one questions about what they were going to do with Jared. You know I think of him as a second child." Mrs. White said as she smiled with pride written on her face.

"I know. Well I have a lot to do today, but I'll stop by later so we can talk." 

"Alright miss curvy. Come by later, and I'll cook you up something real nice."

"I appreciate it and I will." I said as I hugged her petite frame and waved goodbye. I walked back to my apartment and locked the door behind me. I made my way to the bathroom and closed the door. I took my time and put my hair in a high bun. I slowly striped my self out of my clothes. I walked over to the shower and turned the knob in the middle of the hot and cold water. I waited a moment before I stepped In.

I let the warm water hit my skin and fall down my body as it hit the shower floor. I turned around and let the water get onto my back. I grabbed one of my two face towels and washed my face. I grabbed the other one and washed in between my legs. I grabbed my purple and green loofa, put a little water and soap on it, and started lathering my body. I rinsed the soap off and turned the water off.

I wrapped my plush cotton towel around my body and picked up my dirty clothes. I walked into my bedroom and put my dirty clothes in the basket. I walked towards my dresser and grabbed my lotion. I hung my towel on my door and began creaming my mocha brown skin. I then put my deodrant on. After that, I put on a black bra and black panties. My attention immediately shifted once I heard someone knocking on my door. I asked them to wait a moment while I slipped on my yoga pants and T-shirt. I walked toward the door, and nervousness sprang throughout my body as I got closer. My finger tips twisted the knob; to my surprise, there was a smiling Jared and a little boy I assumed to be DJ on the other side of the door. He looked a lot like someone I knew. I was about to speak to them before everything went in slow motion as I came face to face with none one other than Kingston.

- -

I'm not all that about this chapter. I typed it on my phone.I kmow it's short. This is Yall's first update of 2014! Happy New Year♥.