Chapter 1

*This is dedicated to my AMAZING editor. 

                                                     |Chapter 1|

“Come on Sienna!” My little brother Jared said as we walked through the aisles of Walmart. He was happy that our mama finally gave us some money to go grocery shopping. We were currently going through different aisles picking up any type of food. With him being small and not caring about nutrition, he just wanted junk food. I literally had to beg him to let me do most of the shopping.

Jared and I finished shopping then went to the cashier to pay. The chick ringing up our items looked at me disgustedly. I just ignored it and waited patiently for her to finish her job.

"Shouldn't you be getting healthier food? All of this junk food is just going to make you as big as the store.” She snickered. I guess she didn't get the clue when I ignored her the first time. "Fat bitch, your total is 32.96! Pay up! You are taking up all of the air around me!" The people behind me were also starting to talk. 

"Isn't she going to stand up for herself?”

"She should punch her in the face."

"How does she let people talk to her like that?" I just shook my head and gave her $32. I didn’t have any change on me. I was hoping she would let me slide. 

"What's wrong? You don't have enough change with ya fat ass?" That's when I had had enough. I reached over the register and repeatedly punched her in the face. She just sat there and cried like the little prissy bitch that she is. I wrapped her hair around my hands and started banging her head on the cash register. I heard someone yell "Fight!" then a lot of workers and the manger came to try and break the fight up. It took a while for that to happen considering I had a death grip on her hair. I was slightly embarrassed that I had caused a scene. Jared, on the other hand, watched in amusement. His big sister had just beat someone up.

I silently giggled as some buff dude escorted me outside. When I finally looked up, he had the most beautiful set of hazel eyes. He continued to stare at me until he tried to break the awkward silence.

"Damn Girl, you got them hands." He said with a sly smirk on his face. "No one really likes her anyway. She thinks she's too good for us. In reality, she's just like me--working at Walmart trying to make a living". 

I nodded. I noticed he had my groceries in his hand. "Thanks for getting my stuff."

"No problem, just don't be getting in fights. You are too sexy for that bull-"

"Sienna! You just beat that girl up! Can you do it again? Pleaseeee?" Jared exaggerated. The mystery guy and I laughed uncontrollably. 

"Well, I've got to get home before it gets dark. Thanks again for the help." I said as I started walking away with Jared on my hip. 

- - -

GUESS WHO"S BACK?

SHAY!

So I know yall are mad at me. I kind of felt like the story was becoming a little fast paced. So I had to edit and redo some of it. The character names WILL be the same. Alond with some new people to spice it up (; . Hope yall didn't miss me too much. 

Follow me!

Vote! Vote! Vote!

Comment! Comment! Comment!