Curvaceous

|Prolouge|

  The 16 year old plus sized virgin, that's Me. Getting harassed everyday by people because I'm not skinny, that’s me. Being the roll of My Mother because mine Is never home, that’s me. Having to turn to food as my only source of comfort because I don't really have anyone to cry on, that's me.

      I'm that 'Quiet Fat Bitch'. I Only Have One Person I Truly Love; My Little Brother. He's there for Me, I'm there for Him. Even Though He's Still Young And Doesn't Really Know What's Going On I Love The Fact That He At Least Tries And Helps Me Out. 

   "Sienna Jones, Do You Not Hear Me Talking To You” My Teacher Said As She Glared At Me 

   "I'm Sorry, I Didn't Hear You” I Replied Back Shifting Uncomfortably in My Seat.

   "Of course you didn't all that fat is blocking your ears” someone snickered. 

   The Entire Class Erupted In Laughter. I Just Sighed. I Grabbed My Belongings And Exited the Classroom. I Was Walking Towards The Back Exit. I Knew No One Would Be There Except For A Few Kids Skipping Class. I Was Walking Out The Door When I See "The Clique" Exiting Through The Same Door I Was Going Through.

   Everyone Knows The Clique. They Just That People. Yeah, They Are Drug Dealers. Big Whoop! Most Of The Boys At This School Are Anyway. They Are Different Though. All 3 Of Them Are Cute In Their Own Way.

    Raeshon. Everyone knows him as they pretty boy of the Clique. Yeah He likes smoking weed and having sex. Matter of fact, It's like he fucks any and everything thing that has a pussy and two legs. If I didn't know better I’d say he already has baby mama drama and has had a STD.

    Then there's Cameron, also known as trigger. He's the quiet one with a short temper. Stays mostly to his self. Word has it that his trigger finger is always itching. That's probably how our last teacher ended up dying because he didn't know who he was fucking with.

But It's Just Him; Xavier, He's Different Than Them. He’s Cutter, Richer, And He's Smart .That's everything a Girl Could Want. But No One, I Mean No One Takes A Second Look At Me. Just Because Of A Little Muffin Top.

   I Was Walking Slowly Not Sure Of What Was About To Happen. I Went to the Door and Exited the Building. 

   "Damn bitch, you so fat you got to walk that slow." Raeshon said.  My self-esteem instantly went down.

   "Leave that Girl alone. She isn’t doing nothing to yo no pussy getting head ass" Xavier said making him shut up. 

   I just stopped and started looking at them. I Felt Someone Staring A Hole Into And It Was Xavier. I Looked In His Eyes And Seen A Lot Of Emotions Going Through: Mostly Lust. I Turned Around And Started Walking Again. 

   Why Would Xavier Take Up For Me? Even Look at Me That Way. It’s Just Weird. Nobody Wants Me, That’s Just the Way It Is.

- - - - 

Vote & Comment .