Chapter 2

*Xavier in the multimedia. Sexy right?! If you said no go kill your self. JUST KIDDING.*

 *Thot- That hoe over there.                                                                     

                                                          |Chapter 2|

The next day, I woke up to Jared shaking me saying his pants are on fire. Lord knows if I didn't love this little boy so much, then he would have been dead. I glanced at my alarm clock and almost pissed on myself. I had 15 minutes to get ready for another day of school. I yelled for Jared to get ready and that we'd stop by the corner store to get him a snack.

After showering, I quickly slipped on my Aztec print maxi dress, white strappy sandals, and a white half-sleeve denim jacket. After that, I rushed to the bathroom and took out my foam rollers revealing my perfectly done spiral curls. I literally ran downstairs to see Jared patiently waiting for me as if I took five hundred hours. Jared and I walked to the corner store and got some Skittles and an Arizona (R.I.P. Trayvon Martin!). I walked him to school and took off to go to my own school. I knew I was going to be late but oh well. It is what it is.

I walked into my first block, and everyone looked at me .My teacher asked for my pass and I gave it to her. I quietly walked to the back of the class with my head down. Some girl said "Ain't that dress too tight? Her stomach makes it look like it's about to bust open!" I just ignored her and went to my seat. I listened to my Social Studies teacher talk on and on about The Treaty Of Paris. I've got to admit, it was kind of boring if you actually think about it. She was just about to give out a quiz as soon as the bell rang. I was saved by the bell. I made a mental note to do some studying on The treaty of Paris when I got home to be ready. I knew for a fact that she was going to give out that quiz tomorrow.

I speed walked to my math class.That was the class I hated the most. It had our two school thots*, Brandy and Tiffany and The 'Clique'. I always tried to get to class early so that I could get a seat in the back. I didn't like really being late to class because it felt like I was the center of attention. When I entered the class, no one was really in there but a few students. Our Math teacher was never in class until the bell rang which was approximately in 5 minutes. I walked to my normal seat in the middle with two empty seats next to me. After a minute, the class started to fill up with everyone in attendance. The Clique sat in the middle of the class like always. The odd thing about today was that Tiffany and Brandy weren't sitting by each other. I knew something was going to go down. Those two are like two peas in a pod. They were never apart. After the bell rang, our teacher was still no where to be found. I guess that was enough time for Tiffany to start a argument. 

"So Brandy, I heard you been fucking Xavier. Bitch, he's mine so back the fuck up." Brandy looked at her as if she was supposed to give a fuck. 

"Yeah, we been fucking. Your point is? He told me he don't even want you. Said yo pussy too loose and dry." Tiffany looked upset as those words came out of Brandy's mouth. At this point, everyone had their phones out recording the scene. I shook my head as everything unfolded in front of Me. Xavier was just sitting there as if no one was talking about him. He acted as if this was normal for him. I shook my head in shame that this is how females act now. 

"Bitch, you mad cause he couldn't get enough of this good pussy. Xavier said yo shit was loose anyway!" Tiffany replied back heated.

"Man, cut this bullshit out. Both of yall's pussy is loose. Shit, that's why I ain't want to have another threesome with yall. I don't need yall bitches. Fuck outta here." Xavier finally said. Thot 'A' and Thot 'B' just stood there looking dumbfounded. I laughed which caused them to look back at me. I slouched down in my seat while Xavier stared at me. Xavier, Raeshon, and Cameron all came and kind of surrounded me. Raeshon was to the left of me. Cameron was to my right, and Xavier was sitting behind me. I looked at them as if they had lost their minds, and they just laughed. I sat there uncomfortably. Our Math teacher finally came in and put our warm-up on the projector. I immediately took out my notebook and pencil to start on it. About 30 seconds later, Xavier is poking me asking me for a pencil to write with. I ignored him, but he continued to getting lower with each poke. I turned around and glared at him. He only gave me a innocent smile as if he didn't do anything. I gave him a pencil then finished my warm up. We went over it then she assigned text book pages for us to complete for classwork and homework. The teacher then stepped out of class again. I was copying down the second problem when my book got taken from my desk. I turned around and looked at him. "My bad ma, I ain't got my book with me. We can always share one." He said then winked. I turned around them punched him in the chest so I could get my book back. He released it, and he and his boys started laughing again. This is how the rest of my class period went. At lunch, I went out to the courtyard to have a seat and eat peacefully. I heard some girl talking about some new boy named Kingston. They were talking about how his dad is a Kingpin, and he was next up as soon as he gets old enough. I shook my head. These girls can be so thirsty. You know what they say. "The thirst is REAL!".

The lunch bell rang, and I was heading to my elective class which is Art. I enjoyed this class. It gives me an opportunity to express my self. I walked in and greeted my art teacher. I went and got my paints and canvas set up next to the window. I heard a lot of girls squealing and laughing, so I looked to see what was going on and there he was. The most sexiest boy I've ever seen. Light skin with green eyes that were begging to loo at him. Pink slim lips and stood at a decent height. Lord knows He put extra work on that masterpiece. I ignored the naughty thoughts circulating my head and went to get apron. I was struggling to tie it around my waist untill someone came and tied it for me. I turned around and did a double take. The new boy Kingston just tied my apron for me. I shyly thanked him. He replied with a simple head nod and wink.The rest of the class period went well since I stayed to myself. The final bell rang, and I hurried to my locker, got my bag, and prepared to get Jared so that we could go home

- - - 

Yeah I updated agian. I want MORE COMMENTS. And they better not just say UPDATE. That pisses me off (: . I want You to tell me what you liked and dis-liked about the chapter. Tell Me how You really feel. 

Well that's enough. FOLLOW ME GUISE!

Vote And Comment!

Vote And Comment!

Vote And Comment!

Comment a (: , or <3 If you actually read my author notes.