Chapter 31: Victoria

Groaning, and rubbing the back of her head, Katnis sits up.  She slowly takes in her surroundings and realizes she's in a warehouse.  The same one from Alice's vision.

"Do you know you talk in your sleep?" Katnis spins around at the sound d of Victoria's voice.  She's leaning against a with her arms crossed in front of her.

Katnis glares at her. "What do you want?"

Victoria smiles. "Isn't it obvious? I'm sure by now you know that I'm a tracker and that I love a chase." she pushes off the wall and appears in front of her.

Reaching down,  Victoria wraps her fingers around Katnis throat and lifts her until her feet are no longer on solid ground.  Katnis wraps both hands around her arm to keep herself from being choked to death. 

"I need you to do something for me,"

"I'm not doing a damn thing for you," Katnis spat.

A sinister smile crept into Victoria's face. "Are you sure about that?"

"Go to hell!"

Without saying a word, Victoria grabs her arm and lifts it to her mouth before sinking her teeth into her flesh.   Katnis bit her lip to keep from screaming.  She didn't want to give her the satisfaction of hearing her scream in pain. 

"Aren't you a tough cookie," Victoria laughs then drops her body to the ground. "Now,  you have three minutes before the venom spreads throughout your entire body. I can suck the venom out but only if you do as I ask."

Katnis shakes her head. "I won't do it."

Victoria had her mouth on her arm once again but instead of injecting more of her venom, she sucks it out of her. "Damn," Katnis blood was like no other she's ever had the pleasure of tasting. 

"Just let me go." Katnis hissed.

Victoria sank her teeth deeper into her arm as the blood rushed down her throat. Katnis blood was out of this world but she knew she had to stop before she killed her too quickly. So, she reluctantly draws back. "I see why Edward can't stay away from you. Not only does your blood smell out of this world but it tastes even better," she says with a smile. "Too bad he'll never get the chance to know what you taste like."

For an hour straight Victoria tortured Katnis. She would bite her in various places, injecting her venom only to suck it back out.  "Call him, now!" Victoria hissed.

She'd instructed Katnis, over and over again, to call Edward but she refused. "I won't...do it," she says breathlessly.

Out of anger, Victoria kicks her in the stomach, sending her crashing into a wall before her body hit the ground with a thud. "You're testing my patience, human!" 

Katnis pushes herself up onto her hand."If you're going to kill me then kill me," she spat. "No matter what you do to me I am not calling him. "

Victoria appeared in front of her,  hovering,  with a smile playing on her lips. "How about if I paid your father a visit?" she asked. "Will you call him then?"

Her blood ran cold at the mention of Charlie. She didn't want Charlie,  or Bella,  getting hurt because of her.  Losing either of them would be the end for her.

Knowing she's won,  Victoria grabs Katnis phone from her back pocket and hands it to her. "Call him, "

"What do you want me to say?"

She smiles. "Tell him you're calling to say goodbye," she says. "And tell him how you never really loved him,  and that you just felt sorry for him. And you better make it believable."