Chapter 6

(Cato's POV)

"This will be the train that will take you on this marvellous journey to the Capitol!" Cianna exclaims in her funny Capitol accent that sounds british and french. We walk down the hall and through the joined dining room and tv room. Everything was so elegant with blue, red and white everywhere! "Don't touch the table, it's mahogany." Cianna says as a warning, as if you'll be shot if you touch it.

"Where are the bathrooms?" Clove asks.

"Follow me." Cianna says and walks down a hallway that had a big, gold chandelier in the center of it. "These are your bedrooms. Clove you're on the right, Cato on the left." I nod my head in understandment (even though we'll most likely be sleeping together) and follow her as she gives us a tour of our rooms.

"Everything you need is here, a bed, shower, toilet , closet, and so on. If there is anything you need just call over an Avox." Cianna says and waves her hand in the air. Two people in white with an odd looking wired mask smile and bow and then return to their duties.

"I'll let you two have some time alone." Cianna says and walks down the hallway towards her and our mentor's room. Me and Clove enter my room and slam the door shut.

"Capitol this and Capitol that! Ugh! Why do Capitol voices have to be so annoying!?" Clove says mimicking the Capitol's accent. Laughing, I sit down on the bed and she lies down with her head in my lap.

"I love you." She says.

"I wubb woo too." I say while pinching her cheeks.

"That tickles!" She exclaims and giggles as I begin to tickle her knees, stomach and kneck. God, she's so cute when she's being tickled. She squirms so much that she falls off the bed and rolls onto the floor.

"Ow." Clove says and sits up and begins to laughs.

"You okay?" I ask and kneel down beside her.

"I am now that you're here." She says and places her tiny hands around my neck to pull me in, close enough to kiss. I kiss her back and we forget about the Capitol, Cianna, the Games, the Reaping and everything until a loud female voice began to speak to us. Clove immediately grabs a knife from one of her leg bands underneath her dress and throws it at the woman. The woman catches it in her hand and smiles, revealing her pointed teeth.

"I'm Enobaria, your mentor. If you want to survive, I suggest you don't kill me." Enobaria says and rolls her eyes.

"What's with the teeth?" I ask curiously.

A growl forms in her mouth and she responds. "It's how I won, by tearing out people's throats, throwing knives of course." She says pointing towards the knife she caught by the blade, with no cut on her tanned palm.

"Well you're dedicated." I say with a laugh and she sighs.

"You sorta have to be when your a career. So, what's with all the kissy, kissy stuff?" She asks confused.

"We're dating." Clove says flatly as she entwines her hand with mine and holds it up as evidence.

"Ugh." Enobaria sighs and rubs her forehead. "We have to go for dinner, we will plan the strategy over dinner, okay?"

"Okay." Clove and I say at the same time and walk to the dining hall, our hands still entwined.

Clove and I sit down beside each other with Enobaria in front of me and Cianna to her left.

"Okay rule number one. When you're in public, so anyplace that isn't the train or your floor in the Capitol, you will not show any love for one another." Enobaria states.