(9) Love Me

(( Author's Note: So I was writing this chapter and I started thinking: 'what would people say if i wrote that or that?' Then I realized, I don't care! I'm tired of being afraid of what people will think. I'm going to write what I want. And if you don't like it, then please just don't read it. 

Sorry, I just had to write that because some people seriously get on my last nerve. But really, if the sex or drugs in this story disturbs you, then don't read it. I won't mind. I love all my fans, seriously. Thank you, and goodnight! ))

Skye stared blankly at the worn out photo in her hands. She traced over the smiling faces of her family. She remembered that day clearly as if it just happened. Camilla’s team won the championship game. She was still in her blue and red soccer jersey. Her fiery hair was tied into a messy ponytail and wisps of hair stuck out in every direction, but the light made her look almost angelic. She had her arm wrapped around her brother, Derrick’s shoulders. She was laughing at his scrunched up face he made for the camera. Skye remembered her parents trying to scold Derrick, but instead they ended up laughing with them. Her mother’s light blonde hair was in midflight from her shaking head. Her tall statuesque figure loomed over her brother. Skye’s father had his arm wrapped around her mother’s thin waist. His dark hair and caramel skin were an obvious match to Skye’s. He was a tall lanky man that had a dry sense of humor, but that’s what made him her favorite. Skye stood on his far left. A blur of black.

Long black hair, black clothes, and a matching attitude.

The picture was taken right after maybe the second time it happened. Of course no one noticed, or if they did no one said anything. And who would suspect Matt of all people? He and Cam were the perfect couple.

It was a curse she was the only one who saw their many flaws.

She folded the picture and stuffed it underneath her colorful underwear. The picture served as a constant reminder for why she couldn’t go back. Everything was so good before she ruined it. It was always her fault. No matter what anyone said, after she told, everything fell apart.

She knew it wasn’t supposed to be like this. The truth was supposed to set you free, but that was all bullshit, she thought.

The door opened with a loud bang against the wall. Elvis stepped in and for a moment he didn’t say anything, but instead stared at her with a somber expression. His flashy blue suit made Skye wince.

The room had been silent for too long.

“What?” she finally asked. She knew she sounded rude and if he was in a bad mood things could end badly, but she didn’t know what else to say.

He silently strode over to the bed and sat against it. He clasped his hands and stared at the floor.

“You hate me, don’t you?” he asked quietly.

Skye decided she should be honest.

“Yeah.”

He looked at her like he was expecting the answer. He nodded and asked, “Why?”

“You raped me,” she said bluntly.

“Did you forget about when I saved you and the promise you made to me?” he finally asked, staring at her with such seriousness she unintentionally flinched.

“No, I didn’t.”

He nodded and walked towards her. He held out his hands like he was going to hug her, but he stood, unsure of what to do. Skye was actually scared, why was Elvis acting so weird?