(2) Betray Me

Ace woke to the annoying beeping of his alarm clock. He swiftly pushed the useless price of plastic to the ground. But, the beeping continued. He finally got out of his warm Egyptian cotton bed sheets and unplugged the damned thing. The cold winter air shocked his naked skin. He shuddered as goose bumps ran through down his arms. He yawned and stretched his back muscles.

What happened last night? He asked himself. He looked at his bed and smiled.

There on either side from where he got up lay two beautifully naked girls.

That was an intense party, he thought.

He just wished he remembered most of it.

Although, for some odd reason he remembered that the blonde girl had a rose tattoo on a very private area. His thoughts were interrupted by a loud banging on his door followed by shouting.

"Achilles Xanthis! Get your behind out of bed now! You are not going to be late for another day of school!"

"Oh shit," he mumbled. He checked to make sure his door was locked.

"I'm awake!" he yelled in response.

He pressed his ear to the door and waited until he heard footsteps walking away.

He ran and shook both of the girls on his king-sized bed.

"Good morning ladies! It seems as if something very important has come up. I hate to do this but if you can see yourself out that would be lovely," he said in a deep voice.

The girls scowled and hurried to get dressed. Ace walked to his attached bathroom and began showering. He turned the knob to make the water the hottest it could get. The steam cleared his mind. It made him feel alive again. He closed his eyes and sang loudly.

“With your feet in the air and your head on the ground

Try this trick and spin it, yeah

Your head will collapse

If there's nothing in it

And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind?”

He grinned and turned off the water. The pixies would always be his favorite band.  A few minutes later, he opened the glass shower door and exited the shower. He wrapped the large white towel around his waist and walked into his room. He saw the two girls start to open his bedroom door.

"Um ladies, not to be rude but I meant that way out."

He pointed to the fire escape. They grumbled and left accordingly.

He walked into his closet and began changing into his school uniform. Ace pulled on his light blue dress shirt over his toned body. He smiled mischievously as he saw two pinkish bit marks. He then pulled on his hand sewn khaki pants. He threw his blue and red blazer over the shirt and added the mandatory navy blue tie embellished with the St. Marks School for Boys symbol of a roaring lion on top. He combed his black hair and added some gel to it before it was exactly as messy as he wanted it to be.

It screamed I-just-had-sex. Perfect.

He smirked at the mirror, satisfied.

"Achilles, I want you down here now!" shouted his mother from the kitchen.

He spritzed some Lacoste’s Essential cologne onto his neck, grabbed his messenger bag, and ran downstairs. His mother stood with her hands on her hips over the breakfast table. Her ink colored hair, blue-green eyes, and chilling features were an exact replica of his. His family often joked that he got the better end of the stick, but he knew it was true. His dad was a short, stumpy man that only cared about making money. But, he obviously knew how to do something right by winning over his wife and getting her to stay.