(7) Abuse Me

It was like the feeling you get jumping into a pool on the first day of summer, plunging into the ice cold water without a worry in the world. Water surrounding you, enticing you until you give yourself to it completely. Or maybe more like jumping off an airplane, falling fast without a parachute. Not knowing whether you’ll survive or not, but not caring because the feeling in that moment is so unbelievable.

The kiss was amazing beyond belief. Skye put her delicate hands on his broad shoulders, pulling him closer. Trying to indulge herself in a piece of heaven. Ace responded by kissing her back, harder, barely noticing the figure in the doorway.

“What the fuck?!” shouted the person.

That was definitely not Elvis. Actually, it almost sounded like.. Justin. Justin! Shit! Skye thought.

She removed her hands from Ace’s shoulders and pushed him off her.

A smile played at the edge of Ace’s moist lips.

Skye grabbed the blanket and covered herself.

“We thought you were Elvis,” Skye finally said.

Justin angrily shut the door.

“If you were hurting her, I swear to God I’ll kill you!” he shouted as he charged at Ace.

“Justin, stop! He wasn’t hurting me, he was actually helping me out,” Skye said with one hand clutching the gold polyester blanket and the other on Justin’s heaving chest.

Ace grinned shook his head at Justin as he tugged on his rumpled shirt.

 A wide range of emotion flashed across Justin’s now crimson face.

“Well, we can leave now. Elvis gave me the stuff,” he said gruffly before opening the door and eying Ace.

Ace stood up and brushed off the dust his shirt collected from the floor. He turned around and smirked at Skye before leaning so close to her that he could smell her vanilla body wash. His hot breath tickled her earlobe, and Skye could feel the goose bumps creeping up her arms. Instead of whispering something, he pulled back and walked out the door with Justin in tow.

Skye lay on her back. She spread her arm out next to her and felt the warmth that Ace had left behind. Her lips still tingled from his touch. She could hardly believe what just happened. It’s not like she hadn’t been kissed before, in fact she had just been “kissed” and more by Elvis the day before, but this was so different from Elvis’ harsh demanding kiss that was fueled only by lust, desire, and control.

It was incredible, yet innocent at the same time.

Skye pushed those thoughts out of her mind. He probably hadn’t felt the same thing. Skye knew how guys like him could be. They would pretend they love you, then use and hurt you just for the fun of it. Plus, how good could he be if he was working with Elvis?

She pulled the thick blanket off her skin, walked to the drawer, and started rummaging through the clothes. She looked for something that screamed, “I just had sex”. Skye settled on a short leathery dress the same color of her purple lipstick. After squeezing into the skin-tight dress, she pulled and teased her hair into a make-shift beehive and headed out of the room.

Skye nearly collided with Dolly as she entered the hallway.

“Babydoll, you look gorgeous!” she exclaimed as a tall, skinny man slid his arm around her small waist.

He took off his black fedora and winked at Skye.

“Are we going for a threesome?” he asked.

Skye nearly puked at the idea of ever getting near him, much less naked.