Chapter Thirteen

Chase POV

Savannah and I were on our way to my fathers room, hand in hand. To tell you I'm scared as fuck would be a HUGE understatement.

When we arrived at his door, Savannah gave my hand a little squeeze for reacurance.

Here goes nothing, I thought to myself.

I knocked on the door. After a few minutes, my father opened the door.

"What do you want?" He asked a little hursh.

He always treats me like this when we aren't infront of the pack, but Scar knows how he treats me because he's acted like this infront of her, but he only treats me like this. Scar is like the daughter he never had, my father never wanted a son, his dream was to have a strong, hard working daughter, but I don't hate Scar for that, I hate my father for that.

"I came to talk to you father." I replied kindly, even though I wanted to shout 'WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M DOING HERE DIMWIT?!' but I kept that in.

"About what may I ask?" He asked

"Can we come in and then we can talk about it." Savannah suggested.

When my father stept aside to let us in, we walked and sat on the bed.

"Now what do you want to talk about?" He questioned softly this time.

"Well
iwanttoknowwhyyouhaven'tspokentomesincemumdied." I rushed out in a hushed voice.

"What? Can you make yourself more clear?" He asked, confused.

"I want to know why you haven't spoken to me since mum died?" I repeated, clear this time.

"What do you mean? I talk to you all the time." He answered.

"Only in training, infront of the pack or in pack meetings. What about when we're alone?" I asked standing up.

"Well..." He started

"Well what?" I asked steping over to him.

"You are not my son." He stated sadly, his head falling in disappointment and sadness.

"What do you mean I'm not your son? Of course I am." I spoke loudly.

"I'm not your father." He repeated lifting his head up with tears running down his face, "Chase, your mother and I met when you were one year old. She was married to a guy named Daniel Brown, he was the Alpha of this pack. Your mother wanted to divorce him, but he refused. After two years he gave her the divorce but said that he would come again. When your mother was trapped in the fire that night the pack worriors saw him and other wolves. He was the cause for your mothers death. I haven't spoken to you the way I used to because your mothr used to confort me, encoruging me to hang out with you, telling me that you were my son, that Daniel was just your sperm donor. When your molther past I didn't have the courage to treat you like a son, I didn't know how." He explained at this point we were crying, "Don't get me wrong, I love you as if you were my own, but the pain of knowing that you will never have my DNA kills me whenever I see you." He finished.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked now sitting on the bed with Savannah crying on my shoulder, probably feeling sorry for me.

"I thought that if you knew that I wasn't your father, you would go off in search for your biological father. Your mother wasn't really comfortable with us talking or even speaking about your father." He informed.

"Why would I want to go meet that son of a bitch. I'll tell you two reasons why I would never go looking for him. One, he KILLED my MUM, second, he LEFT my mum and I, I'll also tell you another reason why I would never go after him, because YOU are my FATHER. But you know what? I am happy that he left us, because if he didn't then I wouldn't have such an amazing father like you." I smiled, standing up, giving him a hug.

"But you know that when it's your mother's anniverary that I am going with her and leaving the pack with you right? Because honestly I have been waiting for the past what, seven, eight years? I can't do this anymore Chase, but just know that I wanted you to know that I wasn't your real father before I go. I'm sorry about ignoring you all these years, I just couldn't speak to you without your mothers help. I'm sorry I failed as a father like HE did." He spat out at the end.

Once my father finished explaining and stuff, I told him that I love him and that he shouldn't think the way he does. He's my dad blood related or not, he is.

------------------------------------
Vote if you enjoyed this chapter,

Comment your thoughts.

Love you. :)

*EDITED*