Chapter Seven

*Following Day*

Scar's POV

I woke up to Sean in my room.

"Morning baby sis. How did you sleep?" He questioned, walking over to my bed, sitting on the edge, looking at me.

"I slept good, just feeling a little weird, being here again, you know?" I drifted, looking at my hands.

"I missed you so much!" He whispered, "When I found out that you had ran away I was so scared, I didn't were you where, I didn't know why you left. I was so alone. I needed my little sister and she wasn't there, but I knew that if you left, it had to be because of a reason, I just thought that reason was me." He whimpered, looking at me with teary eyes.

"Of course it wasn't your fault Sean. I was so heartbroken that my mate had rejected me that I couldn't handle the pain." I replied.

"It's my fault. I'm your brother and I wasn't there for you. I should've been there for you." He whispered, his eyes tearing up causing my eyes to tear up as well.

"I didn't exactly give you the chance to be there for me, did I? I ran away, I didn't let anyone be there for me." I explained.

"I shouldn't have let you enter the school on your own, I never let you enter the school alone, and the one day I don't, you get rejected. I should've been with you, that way Jason didn't have the chance to reject you, and if he did try to reject you in front of my face, we would've left. We would've gone and then you wouldn't have had to deal with the rejection on your own, you would've had me. Also you wouldn't have needed to find a new pack on your own. I should've protected you better." He carried on blaming him self. He moved his head so it was burried in my stomach as he hugged my waist.

"You know Jason was my mate?" I questioned, thinking back to what he said.

"Not at first, he told me he rejected you a few days after I found your letter." He replied, still in the same position, while I stroked his head.

"And he's still alive?" I questioned, knowing that Sean probably had a reason for not hurting him.

"He's your mate, if he died, you die. He might be my Alpha, but right now, I hate his guts for doing what he did." He spoke. anger in his voice.

"Relax Sean. It's okay now. It doesn't hurt as much as it used to. My wolf os still healing, but she's almost the way she used to be, and I hope it stays that way." I said, mostky to myself.

"You won't be able to resist the mate bond for long Scar, you know that." He interjected.

"I can try." I stated.

"Okay, what ever you say." He sighe, "You're still as stubborn as ever, aren't you?" He teased.

"Nope, I think I'm more stubborn than when I left." I joked, but in reality, I really am more stubborn than when I left.

"Okay, then lets go have breakfast shall we, the whole pack is down stairs, waiting for us to join." He explained.

"Then what are we waiting for, lets go. But first a girl has to pee and change." I stated, hoping off my bed.

I walked towards my closet and grabbed some sweats, a baggy top and some trainners, then walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine.

"Finally, you tool about seven minutes in the bathroom." Sean teased/ complained once I exited the bathroom.

"You normally take ten minutes in the bathroom, so don't complain." I laughed, walking out of my room, walking down the stairs, when we reached half way down the stairs he spoke.