Chapter Two

Jason's POV

*After School*

The whole day my wolf has been whining and telling me to go back to our mate. I haven't seen Scar all day and my wolf is getting restless to say the least, I'm starting to worry about Scar now. I kept thinking, 'What if something bad happened to her?', but I kept that at the back of my mind, telling myself that I didn't care about that loser. I walk out of the school doors and into the parking lot, towards my beta, Sean's, car. I look around and wait for Sean to come out of the school, maybe Scar is with him.

Sean's POV

I walked out of the school doors and toward my car, everyone's there but Scar, which is unusual because she is usually the first one to come out of the school as she is the first one in her class who actually does her work and finishes it early so her teachers let her leave instead of making her do more work.

"Hey guys, where's Scar?" I asked, looking around to see if she was hiding, one day she scared the crap out of me, she had hidden under the car then popped out her head and scream as if there was something under the car trying to kill her.

"I don't know dude, the last time I saw her was this morning." Jay answered, a worried glint in his eyes. Why would he be worried? He hates Scar, well at least he acts like he does, he never asks about her or how she is, he always calls her weak because the whole reason we live somewhere else is because she couldn't handle her nightmares. She wasn't weak, she was only about eleven when it happened, she just needed to get away from all the memories in the pack house.

"Ugh, who cares about that fat ass? It's a good thing that she's not here, now we can finally all fit in the car and not have to be squashed against the window." Savannah snickers, her clones giggling with her. God, I hate her! I don't even know why I'm dating her. I don't care about my reputation. I'm not one of those jocks that cares about their rep and then dates the school slut. Yes, I know that she is sleeping around because I won't give her any. To be honest, I'm ready to just break up with her now, get it over and done with. I hate how she treats Scar, it hurts to know that I'm with the girl that is hurting my sister, I'm such a horrible brother!

"All right! You know what Savannah, I've had it with you and your hatred towards my sister! She hasn't done shit to you! You pushed her away when we were kids and started bullying her. YOU GUYS WERE BEST FRIENDS WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER! But you ruined it. You have ruined this relationship as well, Savannah! I can't be with you anymore, so go to one of your toys and ask them for a ride, because you are never to set foot in my car or house. You are also never to step foot near Scarlet. If I ever see you near her or if I ever hear that you've touched her, I will rip you apart myself, got it!" I yelled getting into her face, I could feel my eyes change, my wolf wanted to rip her a part for even being evil with my sister, and I wanted to shoot myself knowing that I should've done something to stop it.

"But baby...-" But I cut her off, I don't want to listen to her whiny voice anymore, if I heard another word from her mouth I would punch her in her throat just so I could break her voice box. I can't believe I was able to hear her voice for so long without flinching, I guess I never knew what her voice actually sounded like until I couldn't tolerate her anymore. It took my sister disappear for me to actually leave that whore. What type of brother does that make me?

"GO!!! NOW!!! AND TAKE YOUR FUCKING CLONE SLUTS WITH YOU!" I shouted in her face. She looked at me with a shocked, yet scared face, she's never heard or seen me yell. As I saw her scurry off with her clones behind her, I turned to face the rest of the guys. There was Jay, my Alpha, Carlos, the third in command, Junior, one of my best friends along with Taylor, one of Jay's and I best friends.

"You guys ready to go?" I asked casually, like nothing happened. I didn't want to think about what happened at that very moment. I didn't want to think about my little sister leaving me to fend for myself, I didn't want to think about Savannah and why in my right mind I went out with her. I just wanted to go home and see how my baby sister is doing, I didn't want anything else apart from that.