Chapter Nine

Jason's POV

When I saw my sister crying on the floor of the corridor beside her room, I had to walk towards her to see what had gone wrong, and if it had anything to do with Chase.

"Hey sis. What's wrong?" I asked her while kneeling in front of her.

"C...Ch...hase saw m....me hav....ing se....x with Michael." She sobbed, crying harder.

"When?" I questioned, frowning.

"5 minutes ago. He left with you and his dad, so I thought that he rejected me because of all the hurtful things he said to me. So 5 minutes before you guys went to your office I started crying, when Michael saw me crying, he came to confort me, one thing lead to another and we were having a really heated make ot session and had sex, but it didn't mean anything, I was just hurting so badly that I needed something to help with the pain of rejection. Jason I swear I didn't mean for it to happen. I know I'm a slut and you won't believe, me but I swear to everything, that I didn't mean it." She said crying on my shoulder while I rubbed her back. This is the old Savannah. The nice, sweet and generous Savannah that she was before turning into a slut and sleeping with anything with a dick, I'm surprised she hasn't tried to get in my pants. TALK ABOUT AWKWARD!!!

"You know what you should do?" I asked, she shook her head, "You should go to him and apologies, that is what I'm going to do with Scar, so I'll see you tonight?" I asked her. She smiled sadly at me and nodded.

"Thanks big bro." She smiled, getting up, me following suite and hugged me tightly.

"No problem sis, a little advice. I like you like this better than you being all bitchy, with the 'I want everything' attitude. I also like this you better than the you that sleeps with everything with a dick. It gets old." I told her truthfully, hugging her back, just as tightly.

"Well thats not hurtful at all." She scoffed, sarcastically.

"It's the truth but I still love you......maybe." I whispered the last part, even though she could hear me.

"Oy I heard that," She giggled and slapped my arm, "and I might love you too."

"Okay, now that was uncalled for." I joked with a smirk.

"What you said was also uncalled for! So don't start pointing fingers!" She shouted jokingly at me.

"I love you lil sis and I mean it." I smiled, messing her hair.

"Love you to big bro and if you do that to my hair I will rip your hand off." She joked, I looked towards the door and saw Chase smiling at my sister lovingly.

"Go see him." I whispered to her, she looked at me confused and then looked at the door with a frown. She looked back at me with a smile, then nodded. "Have fun!" I yelled at the couple, walking out the front door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think about this short chapter?

Until next time my lovelys

Comment your thoughts,

Vote if you enjoyed this chapter.

*EDITED*