Chapter Eight

Savannah's POV

That bitch! She stole my man!

I looked up, noticing Scarlet's friend, Chase I believe his name is. standing there. We stood there staring at each other like we were the only two people in the world.

'Mate.' My wolf howled happily.

'What?! No!' Was all I could reply with through the shock that was coursing through my body.

'Yeah, he is. You better not reject him or I will do something that I know will hurt you.' She threatened

"Mate." I spoke, then I ran to him and hugged him but he just stayed there, unmoving.

"No." He stated

"What?" I whimpered.

"You're not my mate. You're a worthless piece of shit, all you do is sell yourself to the males in your pack, don't deny it because I can smell males all over you. You're not my mate." He spat out, breaking my heart with each word he spoke.

"But we're mates. My wolf and I are falling in love with you already." I spoked softly, tears slowing falling out of my eyes.

"You have no idea what love is. If you and I would ever be together you'd just fuck anything with a dick." He sternly replied.

"I won't, I swear give me a chance, please!" I pleaded, "How can you predict how I'm going to be if you won't even give me a chance! If you're going to reject me then do it! Come on rejet me!" I yelled, my tears now falling like a waterfall out of my eyes.

"I'm not going to reject you, I've seen what it does to a person. I'll think about giving you a chance, but it I do and you hurt me, that will be the last time you ever see me, that's a promise." He threatened, then walked out of the room.

Chase's POV

'You can't reject our mate.' My wolf howled, in anger.

'I've already explained that I'll think about it. I have her my conditions incase I do go with her. If she can't stop her ways then I'll give up, the pack doesn't need me here, not like they need Scar, so I can just leave and we will never have to see her again.' I explained.

'She's our mate. She'll change, all mates change as soon as they find their other half.' He explained. When I looked up from the floor I saw Savannah. It hurt seeing Savannah crying. She might be a slut, whore and whatever you want to call her, but she's still my mate, and I still have a conection with her no matter how much I hate what she is, I will still love her, mates change for their mates.

"Dude, don't you think you where a bit too harsh on her?" Jason asked me as I was coming out of the kitchen.

"What do you excpect? For me to accept her as my mate with the way she is?" I questioned.

"Mates change bro. Look at me for example. When I first found out Scar and I were mates I was over the moon but I rejected her because she was to weak, or so I thought. Now look at her. She's been...r..ra..r..r.. raped, as cancer and doesn't give a rats ass and is stronger than I thought so don't do the same thing I did. If I can't learn from my mistake then you can, trust me." He explained, giving me truthful advice at the end.

"Actually, now that I think of it, you're right. I should get to know her and give her a chance. Thanks man, I owe you one." I smiled taping him on the sholder, " You know. You're not half bad. Why don't you go to Scar and get her." I encourage.

"Thanks man, don't mention it." He replies, smiling sadly.

"No problem, now if you don't mind I have a sister to talk to and a mate to love." I told him.

I zoomed away from the entrence of the kitchen and tried to smell out my mates angeletic scent. When I found her scent it was mixed with a male's scent. My wolf growled once he smelled the scent of the male wolf. I carried on following the scent until I was face to door to a room where I heard moans.

"Yeah there right there." I heard my mate moan.

"Oh, yeah baby! Make me cum!" A male moaned.

I opened the door, one the door was swung fully open, my heart just dropped. My mate was on top of a male wolf, naked. They still didn't realise that I was there until the male faced me and his eyes widened, once the male stopped, Savannah turned to see what the male was looking at. Once her eyes caught me, they widened.

"Savannah, why?" I whispered totally heartbroken.

"What do you mean? You rejected me." She stated.

"I said I would think about it. Is this what you're going to do when things get tough between us? Sleep with another guy?" I asked my wolf was getting angry.

She stayed silent.

"Thats what I thought." I spoke, I turned around and then I stopped, I moved my neck to the side to face her, remembering something she told me before "And you said you loved me. Is this loving me? Sleeping with anyone with a dick! I don't think so." and with that being spoken aloud, I carried on walking out of the room. I headed to the office, where I could smell Jason's scent to ask him a favour.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about this chapter?

Vote comment and share

*EDITED*