Chapter 10

hello my sexy french fries!!!! yay!!!

anyways, when i update this part it will probably be close to Christmas, and i wont be able to update during my Christmas break, so i just want to say...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!

ya ya i know i said 'happy christmas' thats just how i say it, cuz i think 'merry christmas' is to normal and i am NOT normal so i say 'happy christmas!' yay ok...

Picture of Wesley Stromberg as Zac on the side>>>>>>>

CAPSLOCK....IN SKOOL...BOOO:(:(:(

.

Carters POV.

i was taking a walk outside to kind of explore the citry, when i saw a park up ahead. i ran up there and sat on the bench. i was watching all the people and families go be, yea call me a creeper, anyways i was watching the families go by when a cute little boxer came running up to me.

"hey, little puppy" i said wheres your owner?" i said, in like that voice you talk to puppies and babies in.

"right here" i heard someone say. i looked up and saw a boy that looked like Troy and Luke.

"hello" i said, standing up so i could look at him, without having to look at the sun.

"hi, your Carter right? the new girl, and the girl my brother, Troy has been anging out with right?" he asked

"yea, and you must be Troy's twin brother, Zac, right?" i said

"yep, thats me" he said

"well, you guys have a verry cute, dog, but i hav to go, i guess i will see you around school or something, yea?" i asked

"yea, but can i have your number, your know for further reasons" he asked. i gave him my number and left. wel i actually went to the icecream stand at the other end of the park but till, i left. i got cotten candy, icecream with colorful sprinkles on it and it was gooood, cotten candy is my favorite kind of ice cream.

i walked home, and opened the door to see Niall, liam, and Louis wrestling on the gound while Perrie, and Jade are sitting on the couch with popcorn watching them wrestle. i waled over to the couch and sat right next to them and shoved some popcorn in my mouth.

"hey, Carter" Perrie said

"hey" i said. then went back to watching the boys fight. 

"this os Jade, Carter" Perrie said, pointing at Jade.

"yea, ik i LOVE Little Mix!." i said

"so, how long have the boys been wrestling?" i asked

"umm about 20 minutes" Jade answered. wow ok.

"ugh, we need more popcorn" Perrie said.

"i'll go make some" i said. i grabbed the bowl and went to the kitchen to get the popcorn. i put the bag in the microwave, and started it. when i was waiting for it to be done i felt my phone vibrate, in my pocket.

From Unknown: hey! its Zac, i just wanted to know if you wanted to come hang out with me and my brothers, and Haley today?

To Zac: umm..sure!

To Carter: ok, me and Luke will pick you up around....4? , Haley and Troy are going together

To Zac: ok, see you then!

after i got done texting Zac i heard the microwave go off. i got the popcorn out and put it into the bowl, and brought it back out to Perrie, and Jade.

"thank you" Perrie said

"yep, they are still wrestling?" i asked

"yep, and it doesn't look like they are going to be stopping anytime soon." Jade said

"well, do you guys know where Harry is?" i askd

"umm, i think he is out with Lou somewhere" Perrie said

i ran upstairs into my room, and texted Harry real quick and told him i was going tou tonight. i decided to just wear the clothes i am wearing now. i looked around my room, and saw that it was a mess. so i decided to start cleaning it. 

i put my phone on the speakers, and midnight memories blasted through my room. i danced around while cleaning because that is the only way i will clean and its the funnest. i ran around my room dancing like an idiot, and before i knew it my who room was sparkling clean. ell not really sparkling but you get the point.

20 minutes later i was in the car with Zac and Luke. it was a really awkward drive but i made it through. we went to the mall and parked in the front, right next to Haley and Troy. i got out of the car and ran to hug Haley, and Troy.

.

when we were done at the mall they droped me off and i went inside to see that the boy's finally stoped wrestling and our now passed out on te floor. i walked up into my room and changed into shorts and a tanktop and hoped in m bed and fell asleep. yay.

.

A/N

omg so this is ust a filler chapter i hate it so much i just did not know what to write.

next chapter will be better and longer (haha thats what che said:/) anyways i am in skool right now so that is another reason i did not update that much. sorry!

CAPSLOCK IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!....................YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!