Adopted by Harry Styles

This is it the day I meet one direction!

I never thought that me, Carter Brown, the 15 year old girl from the orphanage downtown would be meeting One Direction. I have never talked to any other kid from the ages 7+, I have no friends, I suck in school, I barely pass my classes I hate people and nobody cares about me.

so the day that the orphanage decided to get me One Direction M&G tickets I was so excited, the day I was supposed to meet the boys was also the day that I was supposed to meet with this stupid family who wanted to adopt me, and thats why I had the adoption papers in my hand that day.

~day I met 1D~

I am almost there just a few more people to go and I meet one direction ahhh!!!!

this would be so much better if my social worker from the orphanage was not with me ugh..

ok, here I go stay calm, dont freak out!

"Hey, love whats your name?"

omg!!!Harry Styles is talking to me!!!!!

"umm m-my name is Carter"

"thats a lovely name, I guess you want me to sign this?" than he grabbed the paper out of my hand.. and oh god, he signed the wrong paper!!

"umm oh no, Harry, you just signed my freaking adoption papers!!"

"Wait, what!?!?!", umm ok can we like cross out my name or something?"

"I am sorry sir but once you sign the papers, which means you agreed to adopt Carter, you can not cross your name off, Carter is now your adopted daughter"

"what?!?!?" me and Harry yelled at the same time.

"and who are you?" Louis asked in is sassy tone.

"I am Carters Social Worker I meet with the people who want to adopt her, after this we were going to go meet with a family and have them sign these papers but I looks like your friend here, beat them to it."

"what?! I don't want to be adopted by Harry, I mean I love him and the boys and all by I don't want him to be my dad!" I said about to punch Mr. stevens ( Social Worker) in the face.

Well I am sorry Miss. Brown but he signed the papers, so there is nothing we can do about it, Harry, you and Carter are due to stop by the orphanage later on today to gather Carters things, and again I am very sorry miss, Brown but Harry Styles is now your adopted dad.

A/N

hey guy, this story is based off of a dream I had once, and I thought it would be a really cool idea for a fanfic..so here it is.

umm I like to give my readers nicknames sooo...i am naming you guys.....french fries..because well, I like french fries.

so I hope you guys like this story, and yea..

bye!