chapter 4

hello my sexy french fries!!!!! I know i am super super early but i just wanted to say happy Cristmas!!!!  

wait what?

i mean Merry Christmas!!!!!

haha i'm stupid.

sooooo....................i dont really know what to say..ik i am so boring but oh well

ok well i hope this chapter is good.. and 

enjoy:)

.

Carter's POV.

sleep is nice, very nice, so i would like to enjoy it but these five fuck bags keep waking me up at 9:00. like who the fuck wakes up that early?

ugh, i hate those boys-_-

i slowly rolled off my bed and on to the floor with a thump! ahhh i should not of done that. i landed on my arm and screamed in pain like 'ahhhhhhhh!!!!' a little exaggeration but you get the point.

"Carter! are you ok!?!?" i heard Harry scream while running in my room with the other 4 boys following right behind.

"i just screamed in pain and i am on the floor praticaly rooling back in forth and your asking if i am ok?!?"

"here let me look at it" liam said softly, probably because he is tierd of all the yelling.

i sat up and got on my bed while holding my arm, which really really hurt:(

"it doesn't look broke its just gonna be badly brused for a cupple of days". liam said like he was mister docter

"ugh, get me some ice" i said to one of the idiots right in front of me

"ok, i will be right back" Niall said already running down the stairs. cute.

"you guys can stop staring at me like i have a monkey on my head" i said to the boys right in front of me. oh! that remindes me i need to ask Harry if he will get me a monkey..i have always wanted one but the stupid orpanage would not let me.

"hey, Harry?" i asked braking the silence which made everyone jump alittle.

"yea"

"i was wondering if i could get a monkey?" i asked with my best begging face i could do.

"yea sure, there is a toy store down the street with lotes of stuffed monkey's" is he that stupid?

"no Harry, i mean a real monkey"

"oh, hell no" he said instantly

"but, whyy?" i said dragging out the y

"besause-"

"please Haz?" louis begged along with me

"louis! your not suppose to be on her side" Harry said

"but i also want a monkey,  they are really cute and they look sooo soft, and we can even get a baby one and put little dippers on it, he would look soo cute!!" Louis said

"LOUIS!!! i said no!" Harry yelled, and wow he can yell really loud....

"don't yell at louis, he is just trying to help me. and anyway me and Louis want the monkey so it 2 against 1 we win, we get to buy a monkey". i said i a smart ass tone.

"No, and thats it"

"whatever"  mumbled

"i am going to the store, behave and when i come back this house better look the same, and don't do anything Liam wouldn't do."