Chapter 9

hello my sexy french fries!!!!!! hahaha

picture of Drew Chadwick as Luke on the side>>>>>>

sooo...i just want to say to read my friend, haley_vredenbrugh14 's book called

'Story Of My Life' it is on her page...go read it!!!!

kay enjoy:)

.

Carter's POV

this week has gone by really fast, it is friday now and i can't wait till school is out. because me, Haley, and Troy are going to the movies, and then the arcade. yay!

"hey, wait up!!" i heard someone yell. i turned around to see a guy that looks kinda like Troy.

"umm...hi" i said

"hey" he said holding out his hand for me to shake.

"i am Troy's older brother, Luke" he said

"oh, ok, well whatcha want?" i asked him while walking to my locker, to put me books away.

"well, i just wanted to see who the new girl is, and who my brother is hanging out with, and why he talks about you so much. but no i can see why." he said motioning his head up and down

"umm, ookk?" i said

"ye, anyways, my brother said he, you and Haley were going to the movies tonight so i am joining you." he said

"and who said that?" i asked him

"i did." he said smuggly. wow

"ookkk, well see you later? i guess"i said and grabbed my bag out of my locker and went outside to wait for Harry to come pick me up. a few minutes passed and i saw Harry's car pull into the parking. i ran over and hoped in the passenger seat.

"so how was school today?" he asked me. he does this everyday just t fill the awkward silence

"it was good, and tonight i am going to the movies with my friends so i need, some green stuff" i said

"here" he handed me the money, and it went back to awkward silence. we finally pulled up to the house and i hoped out of the car and rushed to my room, to get ready.

i was dancing around to music, when i felt my phone buzz from my pocket.

To Carterx: Hey! watcha doin 2nite?

To Connerx: hey, and going with my friends to the movies, want to come?

To Carterx: Yea sure! what time?

To Connerx: at 6, then we are going to the arcade! yay

To Carterx: haha, kay meet you there bye!

i decided to eat somethin before i went, i still had like 2 more hours till i had to leave so by the time i get htere i will be hungry again. well i am always hungry but still. i walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and grabbed some flaming hot crisps, and some water.

i went in the living room and turned on the telly, to see a rerun of Spain and England football match. course i was going for England, but i have already seen this match so i knew who won.

when the game was over. i went tomy room to go get ready. i had 45 minutes till i had to leave, so i could take my time. i walkes over to my closet and grabbed some skinny jeans, converse, and a green shirt with a smily face on it. i did my hair, and went down stairs. i saw Harry sitting on the couch watching the telly.

"Hey Harry?" i aid

"yea, whats up Carter?" he asked

" i was wondering if you could drop me off at the theater?" i asked hopefully.

"yea, sure. jut let me get my shoes on" he said turning the telly off, and walking to his room to get his shoes. when he came back we walked outside and into his car.

when we got their i saw my friends and Conner waiting for me outside.

"bye, Harry" i said as i got out of the car.

"hey, Carter!" Haley yelled

"hey" i said back

"did you just get droped of by The Harry Styles?, from One Direction????" Haley yelled

"oh, yea! i got adopted by him, i thought i told you?l guess not" i said

"oh, well you could of told me!! you idiot" she said that last part quietly tho.

"hey, Carter" i heard Conner say. i turned around and looked at Conner.

"hey Conner!, this is my friend Haley, Troy. and Troy's older brother, Luke." i said

"hello, nice to meet you all." he said

"oh, Carter, you never told me he was so cute." Hley said

"oh, back off! he's my date." i said to Haley. we walked into the theater, and bought our tickets and popcorn. we were going to see this wierd movie that i do not know the name of, but Troy said it looked cool, so i agreed.

the movie started, and it was a little uncomfertable with Luke sitting on the other side of me. he kept in looking my way and poing nd bugging me.

the movie ended and i have to say it was pretty good. it had Will Smith in it and i love Will Smith.

"hey, Conner, what was that movie called?" i asked

"umm, After Earth' i think" i said back. we walked over to the arcade and i got like 200 tokens, because i am the arcade master!!. i walked over to this zombie shoting game and grabbed a gun. i shot like 5 zombies, then Luke came behind me and tickled me so i ended up dying.

"Luke!! you made me die" i said trying to look mad but ended up laughing at the end. i went over to one of those racing games and told Troy to come verse me. we were racing and Troy was about to win, when i cut him off and made him go off the trake. i did a little victory ance when i got up, and he just glared at me.

after about what felt like 20 minutes but it was like probably 2 hours we decided to go to the park and mess around.

when we got to the park Haley and roy ran to the swings, while Luke, Conner, and I ran over to the lake and started to try and skip rocks. i failed the first 3 trys but my forth try it skipped twice. yay!!

i was about to skip a nother one when i felt the water high five my face and i was soking wet. i came up to the surface and be faced with two idiots laughing their heads off. they are damn luckung i know how to swim. i got up, out of the water and they were still laughing i took this as my time to get revenge. i walked behind them and pushed both of them into the water. that got them to shut up.

they came back up out of the water and started chasing me. you know how hard it is to run with your clothes all wet? god. i ran as fast as i could and ended up behind, Troy.

"don't let them get me!" i yelled

"what, what happened to you guys, why are you all wet?" he asked

"they pushed me in the water, so when i got out i pushed them into the water and now they are chasing after me" i said trying to hide from the boys.

"guys, stop chasing her. and Luke, Zac messaged me and told me, mom wants us home in 30 minte so lets go" Troy said. Zac is Troy's Twin Brother, so Troy and Zac are twins, and Luke is older by 2 years.

we all ended up leaving at the same time they left. i told Conner to message me tomorrow, and we wil maybe hangout, i just can't wait to get back home. it has been a long day and i am ready to slep.

when Harry came and picked me up from the park i was already almost asleep, then he honked and woke me up.

when we got home, i walked up the stairs into my bedroom, and flopped on my bed and rell asleep.

sleep yay!.

A/N

hello!! how was this chapter??? good? idk,

so i just wanted to say, my Christmas brake is coming up and i wont be abple to update as much because my mom believes in 'family time' bla bla bla ok!! bye!

CAPSLOCK.......YAY!!!!!!