chapter 3

Hello, my french fries!! How are you???

Are you guys excited for 1D day?!?! well I am.....

What is your guys' favorite song off of Midnight Memories?

Mine are Little White Lies, and Midnight Memories...

So I hope this chapter is better/longer and hope you guys like it!
Enjoy!

Carter's POV.

This is...WOW....right now I am standing in Harry's living room of his flat he shares with Louis...and it looks like Niall and Louis have decided to turn into tornado's and destroy the whole place...

"What that fuck, guys!?!?!?" I leave for an hour and I come back to the place looking like a tornado came through here!" Wow Harry looks mad..

"Ummm guys" I decide to talk now

"What!" they all say at the same time

"Well I don't mean to disturb..this umm moment but why is the couch on the roof?"

"THE COUCH IS ON THE ROOF!?!?!" Harry is full on yelling right now and Niall and Louis look so scared

"Niall, louis, go get the fucking couch off of the roof now" Harry said in a calm voice which almost scares me

"And, guys? This house better be clean when I wake up tomorrow or so help me, I will cut both of your man hoods off and feed them to the sharks" ha time to make one of my smart ass comments...

"Actually there are no sharks near where we are soo...." I start to trail of

"Shut up Carter" he spats back at me, then runs up the stairs to his room...ok here I go again..

"So I guess I will be showing my self around the house and to my room?....ok but if all your food is gone when you wake up..umm Niall ate it!!!"

"Whatever!" I hear him shout.

I start walking around the flat trying to find my room, when I here a loud thump! Outside and I run to see what happened. I run outside to find Niall on the ground howling in laughter will Louis is on the ground and looks like he is about to attempt murder.

"What happened?" I ask, i did not get the answer i wanted but...

"Niall, why the hell did you do that!?" Louis yelled, about to get up and chase Niall

"umm ok..well bye!" i said running back into the house, i ran up into my new"room" and laid on the bed, tomorrow i am going to ask Harry if he can get me a new bed. oh yea and tomorrow i have to go shopping with Perrie yay...no

i turned off the light and fell asleep, its only 8:30 but i am tierd.

~Next Day~

"wake up! wake up! wake up!"

"ugh no go away" i said and covered my head with a pillow. you need to wake up Perrie is going to be here soon, t take you shopping" Harry said

"No, i don't want to go" i mumbled

"well to bad you have to, now get ready!" ugh aking up to five idiots jumping on my bed is not very pleasent.

  I got up and walked over to my bag, and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a  green "free hugs" shirt like Niall's and an pair of white converse, and went to the bathroom. i turned on the shower and after i felt it was hot enough i steped inside. i washed my hair extra good because i love my hair and it needs treated well. after my shower i got dressed and dried, then straightened my hair, and put a white snapback on, and headed downstairs.

"Wow you look like niall, without the Supras" Loius said

"well i like the way Niall dresses and i guess i have always dressed like this, i never really went girl shopping i always went to guy shops, so i hope Perrie does not bring my to any girly shops."

"She's here!" Zayn yelled, in a sing song voice

"hey babe!"  i heard what i am guessing was Perrie, say to Zayn

"so where is she?!?" Perrie asked clearly excited

"i'm..a.. right here" i said kind of awkwardly

"ohh your so pretty!, are you ready to go?"

"yea, i am"

"okay, bye guys!"

"so do you have an idea of what kind of cloths you want to get?" Perrie asked

"yea, i am not like a girly girl, um my styles is kind of like Niall's, so like snapbacks, skinny jeans, Supras, converse, and t-shrts with wierd sayings on them."

"ok, soo lets go over here first..than there, and there, and ohh there!" oh this is going to be a long day.

"ugh finaly were done!! thank the lord" that was horrible 6 hours of shopping.

"don't be like that, it was not that bad" 

"yea, and getting your head bit off by a shark, is amazing" i said sarcasticaly

"whatever" she said, ugh we got so much things

"did you really need to get me this much stuff?" i mean she got me 10 pairs of Supras, 7 pairs of converse, some boots, like 30 shirts,some Ry Bands, and like 15 snapbacks.

"yes, you need at least an outfit for everyday of the month" she said or a matter of fact.

"umm no i do not" i sadi standing with my arms crossed over my chest

"yes you do, not get in the car"

"fine" i said and hoped in the car

the drive hme was silent, thank god for the radio or else it would be so awkward than it already was

"were back" Perrie yelled and down cam five boys running at up, oh god

"what did you guys get?"

"too much stuff" i mummerd, bbut apparently they all heard

"what she means to say is that we got a lot of clothes but she will need all of them so, go up to your room and put them away" Perrie said

"fine but when i get up there i am going to sleep, and DON'T wake me up for anything got it? okay bye"

"what about dinner!?"  Harry yelled while i was making my way up the stairs

"not hungry!" i yelled back. i opened my door and threw all of my new clothes on the floor and changed into a white tanktop and shorts and hoped right in my bed and fell asleep. 

A/N

hello

how was that? was it longer than the last one? i hope.

anyways, this weekend i am going to my friends house for 1d day!1 i am so excited!..anyone else?

sooo...ummm i guess this is bye! I'll see you guys later!

sooo