Chapter 13

His eyes turn black. I slowly step away from him.

"Ross?" He flips up landing on his feet perfectly. 

"I'm not Ross! I'm..." The demon stops talking. His eyes turn brown again then they close. I run to him as he kneels down almost falling on his face but I quickly kneel down as his head it's my legs. His face is freezing.

"Please don't be dead! Ross come down to me!" His lips slowly start to change color from a light pink to pale.

"No! You can't be dead!" I move his head down on the ground. I kiss his cold forehead and burst into tears. This can't be happening to him! He can't be dead! He was supposed to be with me. I wipe my tears and away.

"Whatever you are why are you doing this to me? Why did you kill him?" I move to his chest and try to hear a heart beat. Nothing. I cry into his chest.

"You can't leave me here, Rossy. I finally found a good nickname for you. I wish you can just hear it." After 15 minutes I fell asleep cuddled up next to him. Goodbye Rossy I thought in my head as I slowly fell asleep.

Ross' POV

I open my eyes and feel water on my forehead. I look down and see Taylor on my chest with dried tears on her face.

"Tay?" I whisper. No response.

"Taylor?" I nudge her. She slowly gets up off my chest. She looks at me still half asleep.

"Ross hey." Her eyes suddenly grow wider.

"Ross!" She smiles as tears come down her face. I hug her tight as she cries.

"You died!" She said trying not to cry.

"I did but I wanted to see you and be with you." She pulls away.

"I'm so glad you are here!" She wipes her tears away.

"I'm glad too." I smile at her. The demon comes out from the wall in front of us. I hug Taylor. She looks at the demon then hides her face in my neck. I slowly get up with her in my arms as it comes towards us.

"Give me her." Taylor quickly hugs me as soon as it says that.

"No! Why?"

"Do you want her to find out about our family?" It jolts it's head forward. I back into a wall.

"Take off your cloak! I want to see who you are!" The demon ignores me and seems to just look at Taylor. Taylor softly cries on my shoulder.

"Only if you give me her!" It screams back making Taylor tense up. I kiss the top of her head. I shake my head.

"That's never going to happen!" I yell back.

"Then I will just have to take her then." It whispers and what I can see looks like a smile. The demon's arms grabs her but they pass through in and out of me.

"No! Taylor!" It puts something on her neck. Shit! A knife! She looks at me terrified.

"Now I will finish you and I will have my brother back!"

"Wait? What?" I ask still looking at Taylor.

"Oh you don't know do you?" It puts the knife away and shoves Taylor towards me. I hug her tight as she shivers from shock. It slowly pulls back it's hood and my mouth drops!

A/N: 5 comments 5 votes