Chapter 6

After school, I went home to drop off my car. I noticed that the front door was wide open. I heard a crash from inside the house and I quickly got out my phone to call my dad.

"This is Mat Parker sorry I can't make it to the phone leave a message." I quickly hung up the phone and called Ross.

"Hello-"

"Ross!"

"This is Ross Lynch. I am busy at the moment or driving please leave a message." I looked up and a shadow darted across the second story window. My room! I ran into the house and walked slowly upstairs. The door to my room was open so I walked in. I looked around my room to see if anything was missing. I felt something behind me I turned around and it was Nathan. He grabbed me and I started screaming.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

"I'm never going to let that happen." He brought up a knife.

"Really? A knife?" I asked him. He ran the knife down my arm and blood started to come out.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed. Tears started to run down my face.

"Taylor?" I heard from downstairs. Nathan put his giant hand over my mouth. I couldn't get of his grip, but I did know what to do. I licked his hand and he yelled.

"Gross!" I heard Ross come upstairs.

"Taylor? Where are you?" I ran to him in the hallway.

"Your arm!" He said catching me.

"It's nothing, Ross." I said to him.

"Your crying that means it's not nothing." He said to me. I started to cry again and he held me.

"Nathan is here." I whispered into his ear.

"What? How did he get in?" Ross asked releasing me and wiping away my tears.

"The front door, duh." I turned around and Nathan was standing there with a bloody knife.

"I need you Taylor. Why don't you love me? Every girl loves me!" He yelled at me with the knife shaking in his hand.

"Nathan put the knife down, now before you injure yourself or us." Ross said next to me.

"No! I won't let it go until Taylor is my girl!" He yelled.

"Fine!" I said to Nathan. I hugged Ross tight and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too, Taylor." he whispered back. I started to cry again and Nathan laid his hand on my left shoulder.

"Now, Taylor." he said to me. Ross and I released and we kissed. I'm going to miss those sparks! I turned around and Nathan held me close to his side. We started to walk away when my dad showed up.

"Taylor! Ross what are you doing here? Who is this?" he asked.

"Dad! Don't come any closer please!" My dad stepped forward and Nathan's knife went up on my cheek.

"I really don't want to hurt your face but what ever it takes you know?" He pressed hard and I gasped a little. My dad has his hand behind his back and Nathan didn't notice! We started to walk back to my room. I looked at Ross then at my dad with a goodbye forever face. I looked at a window near by and saw COP CARS! I didn't want Nathan to notice so I started to cry again.

"POLICE!" yelled a man downstairs.

"You called the police!" he pointed at my dad with the knife. This was my chance. I wiggled free from his arms and ran to Ross. He caught me before I could run over him. He brought me to my feet and I held onto his shirt. He pulled me close and hugged me tight. Two men came and went over to Nathan. He quickly dropped the knife and started to run towards Ross and I. I buried myself into his chest. I looked up from his chest see where Nathan was. He was walking out of the room with the police men behind him. I started to cry again and Ross let go of me.

"Why are you crying?" he asked me wiping my tears.

"You're saved me." I managed to get that between the sobs.

"Shhh Taylor, your fine. Your okay. We just need you to go to the hospital get that arm looked at." I looked at him for a second then buried face into his shirt again. I just noticed that he wearing a white shirt!

"You look like a cereal killer with that shirt on by the way." I whispered. He laughed.

"There's the freeless Taylor I know." I broke away from his chest and my dad and Ross helped me into the back of my dad car. Ross sat beside me and my dad drove us both to the hospital. When we got there they helped me to the front desk and asked the lady there to get me a doctor. She nodded and a doctor in her 30's came up to us.

"Follow me." She said. I was led into a room with a bed. The walls were paige and a tv was in the top corner of the room. I sat on the bed and Ross and my dad sat in two chairs in the corner. The doctor looked my arm and started to clean my wound. When she was done it looked like Harry Potter's scar on his forehead but larger. I had to have a couple of stitches on my arm. When I was done Ross said he had to leave. He came over and kissed me gently even though my dad was in the room.

"I will see you tomorrow, Tay." He said. Tay? Finally a cute nickname! Now I need to come up with one too. I thought about what to say but all that came out was, "See ya!" He closed the door to the room and my dad stood up.

"Well Taylor. You still need to tell me what happened at home."

"Okay, fine. I heard someone inside the house and I checked it out. Nathan grabbed me and "took me hostage" for awhile. Ross and you came well you know the rest." I said.

"That Nathan kid must have problems. I'll check his file later." he said.

"Okay." I said.

"Well I need to go now okay. Will you be fine for the night?" he asked holding my hand.

"Yeah, Ross said he might come back to check on me tonight." I said to him squeezing his hand.

"You know this is the first boy you have dated that I actually like. Taylor, he's a keeper." he said smiling at me.

"I know, dad. Now go before you're late for work." i said. He let go of my hand and walked out of the room. I grabbed the tv remote and flipped to Modern Family. I put the remote on my lap and watched tv until my eyes started to close.

A/N: Hospital room where Taylor stayed.