TURNING SURPRISE

Misa is a 16 year old girl liveing in Fair Lawn,New Jersey.She has a twin brother named Mason.She also has an older brother name Kevin .Kevin has already found his mate.her name is Jenna she has brown eyes and pitch black curly hair.Mason has red eyes and blond hair.Misa also has red eyes but misas hair is pink.(real hair)

_____________________________________

Misa's and Masons 16th birthday is tomorrow they are both very exited and scared.Scared because they would shift for the first time.exited because they are going to be full warewolf and are going to find their mates.

  At exactly 5:00 am on the day of their birthdays a pain shout throw their backs they were both on the floor screaming.Every single bone in their body was being broken.

Jenna and Kevin ran into the room and took both of them outside .They started to change.Misa's wolf was amazing.She had white fur and a black spot on one of her eyes.So was Mason's wolf.Mason's wolf had black fur and a white spot under one of his eye's.

MISA'S P.O.V

Unkown:Finnely im out released from the darkness.

Misa: who are you

Unkown:Im Lola ur wolf

Misa:Hi,Lola

Lola:Child snif the air can you smell that.The destined one he is near .

Misa:Yes I can smell it. The destined one has a vanilla like smell.

Lola:Yes my child.Now open your eyes.

MASON'S P.O.V

Unkown: Aw dawn my muscles ach.

Mason:Whos there?Who are you?

Unkown:What do u mean who are you?Im ur wolf you dumbass.

Mason:Whats your name?

Unkown:My name is nick.

(Nick howels)

Mason:What's the matter nick?

Nick:I found her.

Mason:Who?

Nick:Our mate u dumbass.

Maosn:Sorry if I cant read ur mind.

MISA'S P.O.V

I woke up the next day with a head ach.The only thing I could smell was a wonderfull vanilla smell.I noticed someone's strong arm around me.my eyes met with the eyes I knew my entire life.The red eyes that beat up any boy who upset me.My twin brothers eyes.Thoes eyes were now locked on to mine.